Chapter 21

(Royalty in the mm)

Jorden

I was beyond pissed that Lucas slipped up but at least Ryan didn't find out. I drive down to his house it was about 2 in the morning and bang on the door and the devil himself opens it. I slap the taste out of his fucking mouth.

"Bitch how fuckin dare you cheat on Royalty?" I scream. Tears started inching down his face to his chin.

"I know but temptation is a bitch," He said looking down. I slapped him again this time he grabbed my hand.

I don't why but I got turned on by it. He was lookin like a snack and I been tryna fuck since I saw his fine ass. If wanting a fine nigga is being a snake then HISS bitch.

"Stop," He said calmly.

"SO you gone let me in or what?" I asked. He looked as if he was thinking and debating about it.

"Sure but yo ass loud and my children are sleep so keep yo ass quiet," He said walking in behind me. I know it's snakish to fuck with yo best friend's husband but... she won't know so it's whatever.

He walked into the kitchen and started cooking some food. I walked behind him and hugged him from behind.

"The fuck are you doin?" He jumped as if he didn't want me.

"Look, You fine as fuck,It's 2 in the morning and you and me both horny,"I said.

He bit his lip and then shook his head.

"Nah you her friend AND you my brother's girl, I ain't putting none of that in jeopardy for some horny hoe,"

"They ain't gotta know,"

"Jorden,"He said.

"Lucas,"

"Mannnn Imma lose my fuckin wife, Take yo ass upstairs and I'll be up there," He demanded. I bit my lip and ran upstairs.

3 months later

Ryan

"So she might wake up today?" I asked the doctor.

"Yes but she will stay for test to see if she is mentally shocked or anything," He explained.

"Ight, Prince you can stop crying like a bitch and finally dick me down," I said sticking out my tongue.

"Bitch you nasty," Jorden laughed sticking out her.

"Lucas gone pipe her guts out," I laughed for some reason her smile dropped a lil bit.

"You good?" I asked.

"Hell yeah my bestie comin up out this bitch!!" She got up and started twerking.

"So the rat is comin out the vet?" Chris asked.

"Yo shut the fuck up," Lucas laughed.

"Family of Royalty Preston?" A doctor asked

"HELL YEAH!" I yelled. THe doctor laughed and guided us to her room.

Royalty

I see everyone walk in and something inside me is telling me Lucas did something but i didn't know what. I brush it off and keep being happy.

"Hey y'all," I said with a smile.

"You look like shit," Chris said looking me up and down.

"Fuck you hoe," I said flicking him off.

"Lucas you ain't said shit to yo wife," Jorden said. She sounded pressed maybe Chris did some shit but that ain't my business.

"Hey baby," Lucas said giving me a hug and a kiss.

"As much as you cried and begged for her ass to wake up you hit her with a lame ass'Hey baby'" Ryan laughed.

"I didn't know you wanted to see me fuck her guts out," Lucas laughed.

I started to blush.

"Nigga...y'all nasty as fuck" Prince said making a stank face.

"Where the fuck my kids at?" I asked.

"With my mom," Lucas said

"Well go get them!" I yelled. Everyone jumped and started moving.

"The queen is back mothafuckas!" I yelled with my tongue out.

"Shut the fuck up!" Chris yelled walking out the room.

Lucas

I'm glad Royalty back but Jorden been tripping. She keep texting me telling me to leave Royalty and get with her. Saying she'll die for me and shit. I love my wife and if Jorden fuck with that then she's gonna die.

I aid Royalty into the house and bring her upstairs. I close the door behind me and turn around and she layin on the bed with nothing on and her legs gapped open.

"You hungry?" She asked with a smile. I grinned took off my clothes and went to work on my wife.

Brandon 

 I pull Kim inside the trap and slam the door. 

"Why the fuck we got this bitch instead of Ryan or Royalty?" Kayla asks.

"Because Prince been up under Royalty all through the damn coma and Ryan a crazy immortal bitch,"  I said.

"What about Jorden?" Jamie asked.

"She been either fucking Lucas or Being the perfect wife for Chris," I explained.

"They fuckin?" They asked in unison.

"Yhup, anyway why you want her?" I asked.

"I don't want her... I want Queen," Kayla said.

"Nah that bitch crazy and they all gone kill me when they see me including her so I ain't with that shit at all," I said.

"Let's lay low for now," Jamie said, we all agreed and I took Kim to the hospital anonymously and went to this girl house named Kallie. She a real sweet girl but she too fucking innocent,and that shit get annoying.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Okay so my phone got taken at school so updates gone be slow for a bit. THE REASON I got taken was for reading. Lmao that's how you know I ain't got no social life. But Fr ummm tell what the fuck y'all think shit y'all mfs quiet af.