Chapter 14

(Amalia and Prince in MM)

Prince
"I'm not fucking CHEATING GET THAT THROUGH YO THICK ASS FAT ASS HEAD!" I had enough of Amalia she been accusing me of cheating since Ro moved in. I keep telling her we cousins and she keep saying-

"WHAT 'COUSINS' TALKS ABOUT EACH OTHER LIKE THEY FUCKIN IN LOVE.....NIGGA IM DUMB Y'ALL SNEAKIN ON THE LOW..."

I just sat back and looked at how stupid she was..

"You know what fuck you

"You know what fuck you.... I'm done fuck you and your brat!" She yelled.

"Begone you foul pussy ass bitch!" I said swatting her ass out the house.

She was bad but she was annoying.Always accusing me of shit she know I don't do. I'm finna head out to my mom's house to get my daughter.

I put on some gym shorts, a red shirt, red Jordan's,and a red visor. I get my keys,wallet, and head to my Moms house. I get chik-fil-a for my lil angel and head to my mom house.

I walk through the door and my legs were attacked.

"Daddy!!!" Princess screams at the top of her lungs.

"Hey lil P!" I say and get down to pick her up. My lil angel is so beautiful I had to take picture.

"Daddy

"Daddy..me and MeMaw went to ta zoo ann we saw w-w-we saw a uh Zebra...Right MeMaw?" She said tapping my moms. She was about 2 now and she could react to so much shit.

"Yeah sweetie we did..." Mama said smiling.

"We also met Bryan..." Princess said.

"Who the fuck is Bryan?" I yell.

"I am," some light skin nigga says.

"Oh hell nah, come on P we out, I'll talk to you later ma," I said walking out  you the door.