Chapter 27

(Princess in the MM)
Royalty
"BITCH YOU GOT NERVE!" I screamed.

I hated Jorden with a passion at this point. She faked a friendship, she was around my children and now she fucked my husband.

Lucas stared at me crazy which made me mad but before I could say anything Chris beat me to it.

"Fuck you lookin at her like that for?" He yelled

"Why you concerned she ain't ya wife?" Jorden asked.

"You not either so why yo thottin ass asking?" Ryan asked.

"Bitch,"

"Who a bitch?" I yelled getting up I was tired of this hoe.

I ran up and started busting her shit. I didn't care that she was pregnant. I bop her in the nose then start scratching and punching. Then I hear Gunshots and my heart drops. I hear a thud and turn to see Prince on the ground bleeding.

Prince
"BABY!" Ryan yelled. She sprinted to me I could feel my blood draining from my body.

I knew I was dying right then and there. I don't know who shot me but I knew it was Jorden fault some how.

"You not dying baby, you not dying.... Pj need yo annoying ass... Princess need you... I need you, Prince don't die,"Ryan cried.

It hurt to see her crying so I dried her tears and kissed her forehead.

"I'm alright, you gone be alright without me and so will Pj and Princess.... I love y'all," I closed my eyes feeling tired and drained.

Ryan's voice faded and I said a prayer of forgiveness.

Blackout

Chris
I watch my best friend die and too many feelings come over me. I grab Royalty off Jorden because she was finna kill her. I grab her and take her upstairs walking past Ryan just cry on Prince chest.

When Ro finally realized what was happening she broke down in my arms. She was crying harder than I ever seen.

Princess
"Bryan is so ugly and he tried to kiss me I was like back back,"I told China.

"Ewww he look like a..." She laughed.

"He look like a Love & Hip Hop reject,"She laughed.

I hear firecrackers and run downstairs with China following. I bet Daddy or Uncle Lu was playing with them again.

I run to see and see Daddy bleeding... Alot.

"DADDY!" I screamed. Everything happened in slow motion.

I saw Auntie RoRo just fall and saw Auntie Jorden passed out. I made eye contact with Uncle Lulu and he had tears down his eyes.

I run to my dad not caring what happened. He wasn't breathing just bleeding. Blood everywhere.

I realize he was dead and I just screamed. I just cried and screamed. Mama tried comforting me but I was angry. I saw bullet holes in his body. I was mad I couldn't hold how I felt.

"WHY! WHY MY DADDY WHAT THE FUCK HE DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT.... HOW WILL MY BROTHER GROW UP..... WHO DID THIS??!!" I screamed. I looked at the people who were supposed to prevent this.

Uncle Lulu looked down at his feet.

"You? Did you cause this?"

"P umm go upstairs," Auntie Jorden said.

"Go upstairs? Bitch my Daddy dead and I need some damn answers,"I yelled.

"Watch who you talkin to," She warned me.

"Fuck you gone do?"

She stood there quiet and I just looked at my Dad and cried.

Lucas
This shit was too far my brother was dead. I looked at Jorden and pulled my gun and shot her ass.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Short but a filler and I'm sorry updates slow asf Because school beating a bitch ass right now but whatever....