Chapter 7

(Chris in the MM)

Chris
"You a hoe you know dat?" I tell Jamie. She over here tryna fuck with Prince this why bitches take him as a joke now. Prince has tried to get a girlfriend so many times and it always backfires cause Jamie a crazy,dumb,hoe. She dick whipped

"Who you calling a hoe?" She asks.

"You duh.. keep up with da program Jamie." I said snapping my fingers.

"You just mad cause you ain't got hoes.." She said

"Pause.. we all know Chris Breezy got hoes... We ALLLLL know that.... You just mad cause you ain't had dick since 9th grade..." I told her.

"That ain't true I fucked Lucas just last week.." She said.

Prince got up so fast, Prince is like Royalty brother if she getting played he'll fuck up any nigga. Including me and Lucas. "Lucas Who? Lucas Preston?" He said.

"Yeah why?" She said.

"Bitch you know why! you a whole thottie.. Not a regular thottie. You da the type that of thottie that'll give Usher herpes.. Nah you Tha thottie that fucked Charlie Sheen..nah you da thottie that'll fuck Donald Trump... Eww you dat hoe." I told her back away from her.

She rolled her eyes and walk off. She just a hoe,and then on top of that Ro fine ass walks over here.

"Why the fuck yo ugly ahh over here?" I ask.

"Shut up peanut butter breath..." She said.

"Bitch yo breath smell like nut nut you suck Lucas dick?" I asked just playing. Then she started blushing.

"Did you suck Lucas dick?" I asked foreal this time.

She nodded, Aww fuck nah. I look at Prince and the nigga look pissed. "What's wrong?" Ro asked.

"Aye RoRo I need to talk to you.." He said .

"RoRo Row that hoe up and down the street..merryly merrly merryly she didn't mean a thing..." I sing and Prince gives me a mean ass mug.

"Damn nigga I'll go somewhere else then." I go to the other side of the gym and see lil bad thang. She fine as fuck. She walk up to me.

"He-" She cuts me off real quick

"I got a boyfriend so stop staring at me..." She said quickly.

I grab her wrist real quick. "Now I'm 6'4 so if you think you gone talk to me any type of way you sadly mistaken." She looked at me in awe.

"Also I didn't want to get in yo draws I wanted to get you name....Then get in them draws.." I said obviously joking and she laughed.

"Now gone to yo boyfriend girl.." I swat her off.