Chapter 6

(Prince in the MM)

Prince
I haven't seen Ro since the 2nd week of school. The school gave her 4 weeks off because of what she's seen and went through but I'm starting to miss my Older cousin. She annoying but she funny. I see Jamie ugly ass coming over my way.

"I'm so sorry about your uncle.." She said.

Hearing that alone I wanted to cry,but I didn't.

"Yeah I'm more about Ro though..."

"God don't like ugly maybe it was karma.." she said.

"Bitch! Get the fuck outta my face with that disrespectful ass shit... She didn't do a damn thing to yo stanky loose pussy ass and you disrespect her father like that!" I wanted to slap this bitch.

"Go crawl back to hell bitch," I yelled.

"Ugh.. you always think of yourself... You know how hard it's been ...she bullies me..." This full of shit. I sit my ass down in a chair and and stare at her stupid ass.

Lucas
I wake to a wet feeling on my dick. I look and see Ro going to work. Damn, how did I not feel this good shit. She kept moving her hair to keep it out her mouth so,being the polite nigga I am, I pull that shit into a ponytail. She keep bobbing her head up and down. She was gagging.

She was taking this shit like a champ... She sure she a virgin.

"Aww fuck Ro.." I groaned.

Damn this shit was beyond good. "Aww fuck Ro shit.." I moaned louder.
Then she start getting messy spitting all over my dick. She tired to take it all but end up choking.

"Fuuucckkk I'mma cum.." she smiled when I said that. I came all in her mouth and she swallowed it. She went to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth. I got up and yanked that ass back in bed.

"What chu doin Babe?" She asked laughing.

"You can't suck me up then think you ain't finna get Tha business.." I whisper in her ear.

"I can and I did..." She laughed.

I raised my eyebrow at that and started tickling her. "AHHH LUCAS STOOOOOOP!" She laughed.

I kept going and then she snorted. I had to laugh at that it so cute. "Ugh I hate chu..." She hit my chest.

"I luh ya baby.." I said hugged up behind her. I get a text on my phone and check it out.

Jamienastyass😷: wyd
Me: Being with my girlfriend
Jamienastyass 😷:

Jamienastyass😷: wydMe: Being with my girlfriendJamienastyass 😷:

I wanna see you

Me:Bitch gtfo
Jamienastyass 😷: ugh you annoying
Me:And you ugly with a nasty loose pussy and stiff ass weave how you white with stiff weave.shit ain't adding up you look like a white Wendy Williams.
Before she could respond I blocked that ass. Went back to tickling Ro fine ass.

Jamie
Royalty this, Royalty that. I'm over Royalty she fuckin with my nigga and my dick and weed provider. She need to be gone so I hit a nigga I know gone take of her ass.

???:Hello
Me: I need you to off this bitch
???:why
Me:Just do it
???: Gimme head and 5k and we gotta deal
Me: Ight

Can't wait for this bitch to be dead I need my Prince back

Queen
Can't believe my daddy gone but he was battling his own struggles I think his death was more of a strength for Ro than me. My Mama on the other hand...Ro was gone kill her eventually so she didn't matter.

"Hey baby!" Kayla said to me.
"Hey bae!" She kissed me in the lips and went into the bathroom. Yeah I'm bi got a problem with it too bad. I'm fuckin with Kayla but got a dude name Travis waiting on my. He dick me and Kayla eat me up. I don't need either of them I just want them.

Call me a hoe but I'on care. The nigga cute.

Winterbichh: Died on plane what does that mean? I'm fly to death

💗579,000 likes

Kadience$Bomb_: SLAYYY😍

IamRoyalty:😍😍😍😍😍😘😘

200,000 more comments

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

OMG I am really digging this book foreal no more oppin out NO L'S!!! Dub SQUADD
- Kaiah💋