Chapter 32

(Royalty in the MM)

Royalty
"Kids! Y'all ready?" I asked zipping up my jacket. I was in all black ready for war. Jaylen,Pj, and Water all had on black ripped jeans,red timbs,black cap,red bandana over their hair and a red face mask.

Princess had on red everything. Royalty was staying home with Kendall Because Chris didn't want her apart of this shit. Asia had on Black with red bottom forces. China had on red with black bottom red timbs.

We walked out the house with security guarding every point in the house. The roof all the way to every window around the house.

7 black SUVs pull up with more dudes than I knew about. We all get in the cars and roll out.

"Bitch don't this remind you of our high school days,"Ryan said reminiscing.

"Yhup," I said laughing with my tongue out.

"Man y'all wild, can't y'all just be quiet," Chris said.

"Imagine what them kids doin"  I said.

"Wildin like Nick Cannon!" Ryan yelled.

Jaylen(Kim's son)

"WE FINNA LIGHT THIS MUTHAFUCKA UP BITCH!" Princess screamed.

"SOMEBODY FINNA DIEEE!"Asia sung.

I was nervous as fuck. I ain't never laid nobody dead in my life. But then again we all kids and none of us did this shit before,but this nigga killed our flesh and blood so we had to pay this nigga back. You'on fuck with royalty and think you finna get away with it.

I hear the car stop and me, PJ, and Water hop out ready for what ever we was finna do. We see Uncle L and he look like he about it. I look at Auntie RO and Auntie RiRi and they look scary as hell.

"Ight boys y'all coming with me inside this nigga house... Girls y'all with Ro and snipers,"Uncle L said.

"Nah, fuck that Unc I  wanna see this nigga dead," Princess said.

"We ain't gone give this nigga the happiness of dying with a bullet... You wanna roll with me?" He asked her.

"Hell yeah,"She said.

"Ight... Asia you coming?"

"Yes sir," She said.

"Ight, China and Mariah y'all snipers Ro and Ryan gone teach y'all... Water you with Chris... Ight c'mon,"He said.

We walked with him into a warehouse two blocks from a small house.

"Y'all see that house?" He asked.

We all nodded.

"That's where this nigga live that's who we killing,"He said.

Something inside me got too happy. I wanted to kill this nigga I didn't have any sympathy. No one did.

"When we killing?" Princess asked.

"We killing his outside men... We taking his ass then killing,"He explained.

We all nodded and went to get ready we put on so much body armor a nigga could barely walk.

When we get to the corner right next to the house we hear Auntie RO say "Unit 1 raid, I repeat unit 1 raid,"

"Ight y'all unit 3 remember that.." Chris said putting on his face mask and running with a AK.

This shit looked like a whole damn movie. We hear gunshots and I look at Princess with a cheesy grin on her face. It was like firecrackers.