Chapter 4

(Royalty in the MM)

Royalty
I wake up with a big ass headache. "Ughhhhhhh...." I get off someone's couch. "Where the fu-" I look up and there's Lucas in the fucking kitchen. I get up then I see Chris come from the bathroom.

"What the fuck going on?" I asked

"You at Tha trap duhh Ro,keep up!" Chris playfully said.

I roll my eyes and Ryan come from some room,"Ayo bubba, I found out some information on those niggas who tried to kill ya...", She said walking in her velvet sweatpants and matching hoodie. "Oh hi bitch..ayeee white jays .....white horse .....white whip white horse.... hi bitch.... hi bitch hi bitch.." she sung waving Everytime she said hi bitch.

After Lucas was done cooking, he snatched her laptop. He scanned it then he scanned me then bit his lip. I don't know I look like shit Right now.

"What chu lookin at?" Ryan caught on to his stare.

"Obviously not yo ugly ass!" Chris shouted from across this room.

"Lord,gimme the strength to not bone this girl on this couch..." Lucas say outta nowhere.

"Preach Preacher!" Chris yelled with gravy in his voice.

"Lord please gimme the strength and give her the wisdom, Lord,give her the wisdom... Amen." He prayed.

"This little light of mine...WELLL.... I'm gone let it shine... Let it Shayne.... Let it shine... Let it shine,". He sung.

"Hallelujah.... Thank ya Jesus.." Ryan said doing a happy dance.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Ight settle down y'all." Lucas said laughing.

His stare never left my body. "Is there any changing clothes?" I ask.

He nodded and started walking I followed til we got to a room. "Close the door behind you..." He said.

"Ahh lil bitch bout to get FUCKED!" Chris yelled.

I rolled my eyes and close door behind me. "In here!" I hear Lucas yell in the closet.

"Pick out whatchu wanna wear..." He tell me. To much clothes I didn't know what to wear. I picked a blue dress and brown sandals. I turned around and Lucas pulled me close to him.

" You so basic.." He whispered in my ear.

"Shut cho ugly ass up.." I laugh.
He made a face that made him so fuckin cute.

"Ugly? Psshhh you like my ugly ahh.." He said

"No I do not.." I pushed him softly. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him on the bed. "Movvvveee!" I push him away. He plus me closer," Don't fight it..." He told me.

That's when I yanked away but he pulled me closer. He got up and we started wrestling. It was WWE up in this bitch.

I tackled him on the bed thinking I'm winning something then a he flips on top of me. "I told you not to fight,ya don't fuckin listen..." He whispered in my ear. I tried moving but it was no use this nigga had me pinned.

Lucas
I start kissing her neck giving her hickey's from her neck to her chest to her stomach. I slide her panties down and her shit was dripping. I smiled so hard it started hurting my cheeks. I started licking that clit she started moaning loud.

I kept going in a circle for awhile. The I put my finger in her going in and out then kept licking. That shit drove her crazy. Her body started shaking and jerking I knew I was hitting all the spots. I cup my fingers to make a J and keep licking.

"Awww fuuucckkk.." She moaned.

I smiled and went faster. She kept moaning, and I kept going I felt her walls tighten and I knew she was finna climax.

"L-Lucas I'm finna - FUCK.." She screamed. Yep this shit mines now wether she like it or not.

We lick my fingers and rub her clit while I kiss her. I bit her lip , "All yo ass had to do was not fight it.... You hard headed as fuck." I tell her while I rub.

"F-Fuck you know what.... You doin.. I can't even.... Say a sentence..." She moaned. She right I did know what I was doing.

I started rubbing faster then inserted my fingers in her.

"Fuck Lucas!" She screamed

I started the whole process again. When we was done she hit me dead in my chest. "Die in a fuckin hole.." She told me.

I just laughed at that shit. I put on a black Red hoodie, white jeans,and red and white 12s. Royalty come out the bathroom looking good as fuck.

I grabbed the keys to the Range and smacked her ass as we walked out the room,then out the condo.

I start the car and we out the driveway.

Royalty
"Where we going?" I ask cause it obviously wasn't school.

"To drop you off..." He sounded focus.

"Mmkay... I'on wanna go home!" I yelled like a babu

"You'll see, calm yo ass down for I pull over and dick you down you big baby..." He said smiling.

That made me smile and I'on even know why.

"Eww you a freak...." He said making a stank face. Guess he saw my smile.

"I like freaks though..😏" He said making that face. I put my face in Palm and shake my head. He reach back and hands me a gun.

"Aye be prepared to use this at all times.." He looked so serious.

"Why?" I asked

"If niggas coming after me that means they coming after you!" He told me. "Be safe baby girl.." He kissed me before I left.

"See ya later Daddy..." I tell him.

I felt something wasn't right. "Aye stay right here for a good 30 sumin in my spirit ain't right..." I tell.

He nodded and I walked in the house. I saw my Dad with a gun to his Temple and my ma was drunk passed out on the floor.

It was like a movie, "Daddy...what chu doin?" I said about to cry. "Daddy don't do this please.. Daddy," I begged.

"Luh BayBeh girl...." A tear rolled down his face. Boom! He was gone.