Chapter 17

(Asia and China in the MM)

Royalty
"Auntie RoRo lemme see Asia!!" Princess started reaching out her arms.

"No baby girl but go to your room the twins will be there in a minute.."I tell her and she runs to her room and turns on Moana.

"And close the door!!" I yell.

Soon Lucas walked in the house.

"Fuck you mean you ain't got my muthafuckin money......Ight.....Have it by Friday or start planning ya moms funeral..." He said hanging up.

I look at him and his face is red I walk over and start rubbing his back. It's been a whole year since the twins were born and shit just was crazy. Lucas was working harder than usual so he could get enough money to drop out of the game.

The twins wake up from the sound of Lucas voice.

"Daddy!!!" They yell while running towards him.

"Hey baby girls...", He hugs them and gives them kisses.

"Ok,ok go in the room with Princess..." I said and their faces lit up and they ran to the playroom.

I looked at Lucas who was on the coach rubbing his forehead. I sit on the couch.

"I want another kid..." He said. I looked at him as if he were crazy.

"What,Why?" I asked shocked at what he just said.

"Because I need a nigga running this house,"

"Well when you wanna start?"

"Right now," He picked me up and carried me upstairs. He started kissing my neck and rubbing that spot.

"Ewww..." We looked and saw the twins and Princess looking at us.

"Get ch'all asses downstairs!" Lucas yelled, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Moment is over..." I said before he could start kissing again. He sucked his teeth and went downstairs. I followed and went into the kitchen to make dinner.

Brandon
"Hell nah he happily married wit kids?!" I yell. Lucas Preston killed my brother two years ago but I hurt like it was yesterday.

He had to hurt like I do. "Well fuck you want us to do?" JJ asked.

"Hurt his, first his wife then his sister..." I told them and my niggas rolled out. Lucas had what was coming.

Royalty

"Lucas I will fuckin kill you!!" I said chasing him with a knife.

"Take that damn dress off hugging every curve on ya damn body!!" He shouted back.

"Make me nigga!"

"Ro don't play me I'll fuck you right now!" He yelled angrily. I couldn't take him serious so I went and changed into something else.

 I couldn't take him serious so I went and changed into something else