Chapter 24

(Chris in the MM)

Royalty

"Why you say?" 

"Because of so many fucking things, you beautiful, you fine as fuck, you smart as fuck...... sometimes," I blushed a little.

"You loyal,you a good mother, and you just successful... you don't need that nigga and you know it.. You just... this gone sound corny as fuck but you just straight up royalty to any man and that lil nigga can't see it," He said and his jaw started clenching and my pussy started dripping but I wasn't letting none of that shit show.

I just sat there thinking and hearing everything he said. I just didn't understand why out of all people he had an input then I realize if he know they cheating others know then.

"How many people know?"

"Everyone,"

"And NONE OF THEM TOLD ME?"

"Me niether,"

"NO they told you I'm the most effected and they made it seem like I shouldn't know he out here being a whole hoe?"

"Ro it ain't like that-"

"Nah I can't understand what makes a man cheat on his wife when he cheats on me, he cheats on his family, his kids he cheats on his self,  Who the fuck he think he is to cheat? Cause if the hoe get pregnant that hoe becomes your new WIFE in fact lemme congratulate him and his new damn wife, I've cried 7 damn years over this nigga doing the same shit I'm tired of this bullshit Chris...." I cried.

Instead of talking me out of it he passed me the phone.

"Hello?" His voice gave tears. Too many bitches flashed in my mind from him. Jamie, Katlie,Kallie, Jorden, Kayla,Brittney,Amanda, Hollie. Too many hoes.

"HOW DARE YOU?"

"Whatchu talkin-"

"DON'T PLAY WITH ME LUCAS YOU CHEATING YOU FUCKIN CHEATIN ON ME  YOU CHEATING,"

"Yeah I am so?"

Me and Chris both gave each other that what the fuck look

"BITCH THE FUCK? YOU KNOW WHAT I GOT SOMETHIN FOR YOU.....DIVORCE,"

"Nah this dick gone change yo mind,"

"ARE YOU ON DRUGS?"

"BITCH STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME HOE,"

Before I could say anything Chris took the phone from my damn hand.

"NIGGA CHILL WITH THAT FUCK SHIT SHE AIN'T NO HOE SHE GETTING A DIVORCE FROM YOU AND THAT DICK SHE'LL BE GETTING WILL BE MINE AND DON'T HIT MY PHONE WITH NIGGA WITH THAT WHAT THE FUCK SHIT CAUSE YOU STARTED THIS SHIT I'M ENDING IT," 

He hung up the phone and gave it to me.

"You really finna give me some dick?" I was actually intrested in this offer.

"You want some?"

i just laughed and walked to a guest room. I ain't as disloyal as Lucas as long as my last name Preston when that shit turn back to Price best believe I'm getting any dick I want and I want Chris's dick.

"Really bruh?"

"Yhup Goodnight hoe,"

"Ya husband,"

"MmmmHmmmm,"

Chris

After a shit load of begging with Ro I finally gave up and had to beat my meat in my room. Sometimes I deadass hate her. I woke up to her making food in some sweats and a Calvin Klein sports bra and lookin like a whole snack. I go to pick up the twins and get Ro from her mom house.