Chapter 2

(Royalty in the MM)

Royalty

I parked my car at the address and it was packed like a bitch. I walk in to see Ryan " BOUT TIME BITCH!" She screams. I huge her and head to the drinks.

"Drinkin already nigga?!" I turn around Chris bitch ass just standing there.

"Shut up bean head nigga.." I tell.

"I know yo big head little body ass ain't talking.." He said smiling. I smack on the shoulder,and walk on bout my business. I drink cup full of Henny. Then Dance A$$ by Big Sean came on and I started thrown my ass in a circle. I felt someone grab me from behind.

I keep thrown my shit, then I hear the nigga,"Damn ma.." He said. His voice was too familiar. I turn and see that nigga from class. I roll my eyes and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You nigga," I pointed at him.

"The fuck I do?"

"4th period.."

He thought about for a good 3 minutes,then sucked his teeth. "Man you taking that shit to heart, like, bruh.." He shook his head. I rolled my eyes and started walking to the door.

"Where ya goin B?" Ryan said. Her accent was definitely Hispanic at this point.

"Home," I told her.

"Why?" She stepped in front the door so I couldn't leave

I pointed at that boy,"That's why?"

"You leaving cause of Lucas ugly ass?" She said.

"Yeah." I told her.

"No the fuck you not c'mon." She grabbed my hand and dragged me with her to talk to Lucas.

"You fuckin with her Bubba?" She asked him.

"Bubba?" I asked.

"Yeah he's my annoying ass twin brother," She told me.

"Nah she geekin over some shit that was petty." He said.

"Y'all figure this shit out I'mma gone with my nigga.." she walked off.

I sit on the couch, and he sit next to me.

"What's yo name?" He asked.

"Royalty,"

He nodded and took a sip of his drank. "Why you gone dance with a nigga then treat him cold like this?" He asked.

"Cause I can,"

"Why you such a bitch?"

"Why you such a nigga?"

He sucked his teeth. "You say I'm disrespectful, heh.." He chuckled,shook his head and took another sip.

"Where you from?" He asked.

"Brooklyn heights"

His faced turned up like he smelled something stank.

"Ugh... You another broke Bitch fuck out my face.." he swatted at me.

" Nigga you Betta watch who the fuck you talking to!" I yelled at him causing a scene.

"Nah you betta watch who Tha fuck you talkin to!" He said pulling out his gun to my face.

I got scared but didn't let it show I'd be damned if this nigga came at me sideways and think I'm finna be scared.

"Nigga get that shit out my face I bust yo shit wid out the fuckin gun!" I yelled.

Chris and Ryan come outta literally no where.
"Ayo chill c'mon mayne," Chris told him.

"Yeah girl he ain't worth it." Ryan tried to pull away but I'd be damned.

"Nah this nigga think he talk to me any type of way, I'll bust his shit!" I yelled not breaking my stare at him

"Bitch I'll kill you!" He yelled.

"Nigga you ain't killing shit, you think just you got a fuckin gun I'mma suck up to you, you ain't no fuckin king, You ain't shit. Meanwhile I'm fuckin ROYALTY!" I yelled. Then I walked out. I get in the Jeep and soon after Ryan drag Lucas with her.

"Getcho ass in her fuckin car." She pushed him in there snatched my keys. "Now if y'all get out and are not getting out together I'mma shoot cha in ya knee cap and if ya don't believe me ask Lucas friend!" She said and stomped off.

Ughhhhhhh.

Either stay in the car or test the knee cap theory........

STAYING MY ASS IN THE CAR..

Lucas gave me the same ass mug he gave me earlier. "You gone speak or just mug me." I ask.

"I'mma mug you." He said.

"Well I'mma lay down in the backseat.." I said.

"Can I lay with you ?" He asked

"Sure BUT we ain't fuckin, you can lay with me if you talk to me," I tell him.

"Ight Bet.." He said getting in the backseat.