Chapter 11

(Royalty in the MM)
5 months later

Royalty
I wake up early at 5 am. I make me a smoothie,grab my phone and my pistol and go for a jog. I jog for about 30 minutes then come in the house. I get in the shower and wash my body. I do my hygienic things and come out by 6:03 am. I clean up the house making it look nice. Then I cook breakfast and Lucas wakes up.

"Aye baby..." He said.

"What?"

"We Graduated and all... and we grown...we ain't gotta work a day in our lives ..and I was thinkin'.  " He said trailing.

I put the spatula down. "You stalling tell me whatchu thinking.." I tell him.

"I wanna have my first child with you.." he says flat out.

"A ch- child.... A whole ya know like... baby?" I asked. Is he serious.

"Yeah a baby..." He said. I didn't even think about a baby, I mean I'on ever have to work but like I don't know.

"If it's what you want... Then I'm down." I tell him.

"Ro this ain't like a mission....this a family I'm talking bout.. " He looked at me dead serious.

"Lucas I want to have your first kid.." I tell him. He picks me up and throws me on the bed. He smiles and goes to work.

Prince
I been talking to this lil bad thing for awhile but she always asking for money. It gets annoying, "Prince baby I need this! Baby I need that!" She always says it gets annoying. Jamie had her baby and that motherfucka looked just like me.

Her name is Princess Jela Price. And she was beautiful. She looked nothing like her mom and I was so thankful cause Jamie disgust me. Jamie ended up doing drugs and overdosed so for the last 3 months it's just been me and Princess.

I see Royalty all the time and me and my cousin bond tight. Her and Queen bond is tighter,it's an unspoken bond though.

Chris
"Chris! Gimme my phone!" Kallie playfully said.

"ChRiS gImMiE mE PuH fOnE!!!" I mock her.

"Ugh I hate you.." I turn around and pick that ass up. She giggles cause she know what the fuck about to happen.

Royalty
"Oh my God Lucas....Damn..." He was wearing my ass out I had came at the least 5 five times.

"Aww fuck I'm bout to come bae.." He said. He starting fucking me harder. "Oh my fuckin goddd!" My eyes roll to the back of. He lets out a loud moan and then he comes in me.

Welp, I'm probably pregnant... Yay?
I get dressed I put on a cropped Hogwarts hoodie, blue jeans and white Converse. Lucas puts a white shirt, jeans , and white and red Jordan's.

He slipped something on my finger. I look and it's a big ass ring on my fuckin finger.

"Lucas ... I ...uh-" he cuts me.

"Relax it's just a pre-engagement ring.. " he tells me.

I take a breather. I follow him to the car.

"Where we going?" I said biting my lip.

"Umm...some where.." he said, "Grab the clip ,bae.." he said really focused.

I nodded I already knew we were doing a drive by. I grabbed a pistol and he shook his head."The AK and the clip." I nodded.

"Why both?" I asked.

"We going to big man house.." he said.

Big man been owning him money for a long ass time. Big man killed my cousin Brooklyn and Bullet. I always used to play with her and London. I never met Travis though.