Chapter 9

(Queen in the MM)

🔵Read chp name don't read this until after chapter 8🔵

Royalty

I walk down the hallway to 2nd period. "BITCHHH!!" Ryan yells at the top of her lungs.

"Hey hoe!" I run over to her hugging her. We hug until I see Jamie and her fat ass sister. I roll my eyes and Jamie sees it.

"I really think we should squash beef." She said calmly.

"Why is that?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Cause your gonna be a step mom.." She said

The world stopped..." A what?!" I ask louder than I thought I was , I see Lucas and Chris pass by the classroom.

"LUCAS!" I scream.

"Aww shit," I hear Chris mumble

"What baby?" He said trying to grab my hand. I take it away from his. It seem when he walk through any door everyone stares at him.

" What she talking bout?" I say.

"Whatchu mean ?" He asks.

"Lucas you know what the fuck she talkin bout.." JaNae fat ass says outta no where.

"Shut the fuck up, isn't there a hot dog eating contest somewhere you should be involved in?" Chris asked.

"I'll eat yo hotdog.." She winked

"Anyway she said basically she pregnant.." I said

"Not surprised she's fucked every nigga in the school.." He shrugged.

" Lucas she saying you tha Daddy.." I said clear as day.

" The only Daddy I am is yo Daddy...I wrap my shit up.." he said mugging her

" She know even if I did get her Pregnant to get an abortion.." he said.

I looked at him and shook my head. "Ms.Childs?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Is it my off period?" I ask

"In this specific instants yes cause I don't wanna see what's about to happen..." She said.

I walked out of that room so fast.

Lucas
I yank Jamie's hand and pull out to the hallway.

"Ooooh so you want me now," She said flirty.

I flip her to the wall and put my hand on her throat and tighten my hand around her fat ass neck.

"Bitch if I find out that fuckin baby mines I'mma take my child and I'mma Kill you.." I told her.

A tear ran down her face,"Understand?" I asked and she nodded so hard it reminded me of when she would suck my dick.

Im pretty sure Royalty gone so now all I got is hoes that I don't want. I search the parking lot for her and she ain't there niether is Ryan ...

"Aww SHIT!" I already knew what the fuck was going down. I sped to my house.

Royalty
"Hurry up bitch Lucas don't like being dumped.." Ryan said looking out the door. I pack as much as possible as quick as possible and run with Ryan.

"We going to the stairs out tha back." She whispered.

"Why we whispering?" I ask

"Bitch I'm risking my life for you.. he got niggas up and down this lobby." She said.

"Ain't he yo twin though?" I ask.

"Just cause we related don't mean we won't off each other... Lucas is too fucking powerful for you to just leave him.." She whispered.

Me and Ryan run through the back door and drive to my sister house. That's the only place I'll feel safe.

We get there and I run straight into her apartment and there is the devil himself, Lucas.

I turn away from the door and walk out. He followed me out ,how cliche. Except he yanked me by my hair and threw me to the nearest wall.

"Oww Lucas!" I scream.

"Ya not leaving me.." He tells me.

"You lucky I'm not beating yo ass..." I miss back at him. He pulls my hair back farthermost.
🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

☝ Ryan ☝