Hunting Angels [1]

Recap:
Tenshi left the village for some unknown reason. Is now a rogue ninja.
||

"Dannaaa can we please stop for food. We've been nonstop tracking this chick for days un."
The red head halted releasing an irritated huff at his partners whining. Having enough of his complaining, he hovered hirukos tail threateningly above the blondes head.

"Keep complaining deidara and food won't be the only thing you have to worry about."

But the idiotic blonde waves the puppeteers threat off making Sasori's eye twitch. Damn brat. Twitching his finger slightly, the tail shoots forward plunging into the spot the brat had jumped away from.

"Look Danna there's a bar! Let's check there and see if we can get any information on her un." He says making a beeline to a Rogue bar.
Sasori sighed in annoyance at his partners ability to procrastinate. Deciding it wouldn't be to low profile if he walked into a bar with hiruko, he stepped out of his creation and sealed it away before following after the blonde.

"Bartender! 2 shots and some rice balls un!"

The red head took a seat next to the brat, making sure to glare daggers into the males  head for prolonging the mission. Recently, Pein has assigned them a new recruitment mission along with the same mission we've had for the past 3 years.

Their original mission was to keep tabs on Tenshi Jikan of the leaf, a girl said to hold an unimaginable kekkei genkai which pein had yet to have any solid information on.

Unfortunately for the artist duo, a few weeks after she mysteriously defected from her village; they had  lost track of her after she passed the border and hadn't gotten word of her since. However, when any of them had spare time on missions, they were ordered to find any intel they could  on the girl.

"How's it going Kiro? Haven't seen you around here In awhile?" The bartender greets a common looking male as he sits down at the bar a seat away from deidara. From the size of his chakra, Sasori could tell he must have been nothing but a common bandit.

"Not bad at all jack...I've just been having these crazy visions lately."

The redhead  perked up slightly at the mention of visions along with Deidara. For the past 3 years a new name had been the buzz of the criminal world.

"You think it's the fallen angel?"

"Hell if it was him, I owe him my life."

Sasori tensed at the mention of the nostalgic name.

It has to be her...

"Ill see ya next time?"

"You guys talking about The Fallen?" Another voice chips in. This time it was a random mercenary, A class at the most.

"Yeah, over the past few days, I've been getting visions of my death but right before my death a figure clad in a white cloak saves me.
Whenever I have the visions I'm back in my prime years for some reason. Honestly from the things I keep seeing, it makes me want to change."

Sasori caught his partners eyes one more, with giving him a pointed look. The person we were supposed to be recruiting was the infamous "Fallen Angel" "Angel of the fallen" and his personal favorite " The Fallen"
"They're not visions they're memories."

Sasori eyed the random mercenary sitting at a round table behind them as he takes a shot of sake. He's clearly intoxicated. He thought in irritation as they were receiving information they already had.