Vacation II [36]

^her bathing suit

Recap:
Konan suggests the akatsuki go to the beach.

||

Once inside the room me and Konan roll our  sleeping bags out. Setting my bag down which didn't contain much as we were only spending the day here. I look at the swim suit I had brung in dismay as the trip was last minute and the suit was from when I was a genin. Looking over my shoulder I see konan turned away, lifting her shirt  up. I hastily turn my head and take my clothes off and slip on the suit.

Since there were no mirrors I wait patiently for konan to turn around first. As if on cue, a gasp greets my ears making me turn around rather slowly. My arms crossed over my bust as the top was far to small now and wouldn't hold.
Konans feet come into vision as my eyes were casted down in slight shame. See, the thing was it wasn't my suit that made her have that reaction. It was the multiple scars littering my body. The most noticeable scars was a gaping scar on my chest from when I got chidoried and died. Multiple slash scars  on my back from 6 years ago, third was 2 scars that cross eachother from when I took the hit from Sasori. And last was just raw healed skin from the metallic collar we had to wear at the prison. It was the reason why I didn't show to much skin now. It not only made me feel bad for the person that was behind the ones that were accidental but it made me feel a little self conscious. Other then those the few that were on my arms and legs scraps that would fade within time.

"What happened?" She asks softly making me look down in slight shame as if I were a child caught mid crime by their mother. After a moment I sigh calmly meeting her Honey eyes. "Its a long story." She nods in understanding, a light smile gracing her lips.
"Good thing we have the whole night."

She leans alittle inspecting my bikini up and down before lifting her finger.

*poke*

Turning away slightly with tainted cheeks and a scowl I hide my chest in embarrassment. I wasn't used to this, it was usually me doing the poking when it came to Hinata when we were younger as my bust wasn't as gargantuas as hers back then. My eyes soften promptly in sadness at the memory of the lavender eyes Hyūga, wondering how she was now and if she to hated me like the others.

"Ne don't be shy She-Chan we're both women now. Besides I think yours are almost as big as mine!" She says with a calm cat like expression inching forward. "W-would ya keep it down! The boys are literally right next door." I swat her prodding hands away hoping the males on the other side of the door didn't hear.

|With the Men|

They had finally set and positioned the kunais in the wall along with the sheets and clips konan had gave them. You'd think 8 deadly S ranked criminals would be able to make makeshift rooms with string and a few blankets but boy were they wrong. It took them nearly 30 minutes to finally set up the  rooms and Itachi along with the other were now getting changed behind the sheets which were clamped on all sides in the string giving them the privacy they needed.

"Man I can't wait to fucking see Tenshi and Kon-"

"Finish that sentence Hidan and I'll remove your eyeballs and feed them to zetsu."  Pein's stern voice comes followed by a few snickers and a curse. It was no secret Pein was protective of the girls.

Itachi however could feel his sharingan  pulsing behind his closed lids controlling his emotions to match his  calm expression. After what had transpired between the two at the festival, itachi had made good on his goal of avoiding her and had multiple chances to  make her hate him but each time he thought of the angelic girl looking at him with hatred for the first time...it left a bitter feeling. She was like an addiction to him and he knew nothing good would come of it, for her sake.