Future [45]

^Itachi

Recap:
Tenshi wakes up in the Time realm for the person she has a chance to bring back which is Itachi Uchiha.

||

"Five more minutes..."I grumbled, my hand mushing whatever it was that was interrupting my sleep.

Wait a second...Kaa-san...I don't have any k-

My eyes snap rigidly open to stare at a small tan girl with onyx eyes on the bed. Wait bed...where am I...last I remembered I was..what was I doing....

"Why the hell is there a kid here..." I uttered causing the child to puff her cheeks in mock anger, crossing her arms. "Mom you know the rule about no no words, that's one yen in the swear jar!"

"M-mom?" My eye twitched as I reached out slowly with a perplexed expression. My fingers grazed the small girls naturally flushed cheeks before smushing them lightly with my hand.

"God...you're real?!"  My jaw drops as the girl giggles, swatting my prodding hands away.

"Akira, you know what dad said about waking mom up." A voice scolded, entering the room. My eyes nearly bulge out my skull as I stared at a miniature Sasuke picking up the smaller girl.

"It's a def wish." The girl pouted causing the boy to sigh, adjusting the girl on his hip. Immediately before the boy could speak, I scramble out of the bed and smush his cheeks between my hands in horror. "Why do you look exactly like DuckSauce...Wait is this makeup."I whispered causing the tiny girl to giggle with her arms out towards me. "Up up!"

I awkwardly swat the girls hands away causing her lips to purse and  I immediately hoist the child up and on my hip.

Sasuke's mini me flushes in embarrassment, swatting his mother's prying hands away as the makeup covering his tiny stress lines, similar to what his father had. He scratched his cheek at his mother's question sheepishly. "Heh you really think so mom? It's hard getting my hair spiky like Uncle Sasuke's. He's so cool." The boy gushed with stars in his eyes making my face contort  into sheer blasphemy.

"I- I gotta get out of here!" I shrieked and shoved the the girl back into the boys arms

"K-kaa-San?!" The boy called after me but I hightailed ass  right out of the door he came through. "STOP CALLING ME THAT, IM TO YOUNG TO BE A MOTHER!"  I barked, looking for the exit causing the the two children to stare on at their mom.

"Looks like moms officially lost it this time. No wonder why dad says not to wake her up."
The boy grumbled as his younger sister cocked her head as if this was a normal thing in the house hold. "Coocoo." Little Akira mumbled before giggling at her mothers craziness.

"Would you guys put a cork in it!?" A new irritated  voice entered the scene making an irk mark stain my temple as I stared at a lighter skinned teenage girl with  Snow White hair and pale fuchsia eyes. She was dressed in sleep attire, tapping her foot impatiently in annoyance. "Can you heathens keep it down, I'm trying to sleep?!" She snapped causing my eyes to twitch at the girls sassy demeanor.