One tails captured [28]

Recap:
Tenshis leaves the uchiha compound and reports to tsunade. Tsunade Black lists her before giving her one last mission asa ninja of the leaf which is to observe itachi uchiha and protect Naruto from the akatsuki. Afterwards she goes to meet up with Sasori but has a flashback of the conversation she had with itachi about the ST factory. Itachi unfortunately uses his Tsukuyomi on her to get the harsh truth.
||

"You're late Tenshi, that's unlike you."

The deep voice of hiruko aka sasori croaks after the white haired girl lands gracefully beside him. Tenshi had been acting weird ever since pein told them about their mission and it set the puppeteer on edge. He and Tenshi were what you would call close. She was the only one in the akatsuki he could relate to on certain things not to mention she wasn't loud like the brat. If it weren't for him being a puppet sasori, would have even gone as far as to say he considered the girl a close friend of sorts. Ever since he had found out about her being the same person from 22 years ago he kind of had the tendency to make sure she was there and not just some ghost or figment from another era whom would disappear.

Tenshi stayed silent ignoring the curious hazel eyes analyzing her being, keeping her eyes void of emotion as explosions boomed ahead of them in the village.

"Deidaras sure having his fun?" Tenshi mumbles as her eyes follow his flying figure through the air. She catches sight of a tuff of red hair, his sand levitating around him in defense.

Gaara...

Tenshi takes a step forward but halts In confliction deciding to turn away from deidaras next action instead. She tenses hearing the large explosion that follows after from deidaras infamous C3 jutsu.

"Seems like we underestimated the one tails." Sasori hums in boredom from beside her making her glance over her shoulder. Tenshis eyes widen at the enormous amounts of sand hovering over the village as if it were a blanket, protecting the city from the bomb. He had protected the village the whole village...But in doing so that left him open...as if reading her mind her eyes zone in on deidaras bug bombs fusing themselves with Gaaras sand as the red head forms a circular barrier around him.

"KATSU!"

She closes her eyes briefly in anguish at another explosion. As gaaras injured form falls, deidara effortlessly maneuvers around the arrows being fired at him as the shinobi try to desperately defend their injured kazekage. However, it was futile. She didn't need her gifts to know gaara would be captured and She damn sure didn't need them to know he would get shukaku taken from him. The bitter feeling from before erupts in the pits of her stomach as Deidara's bird catches him midair.

Ignoring the chaos she watched as the bomber lands in front of them, the kazekage near damn unconcious in the birds mouth. Pained sea foam eyes clash with  fuchsia in confusion.
"T-Tenshi...?" Gaara cracks an eye open, recognizing the familiar white haired girl before him. She walks toward him stoically feeling deidaras and sasoris eyes following her movements. Kneeling slightly so she was eye level with him; his nonexistent brows raise more in confusion, panting heavily from the drainage of chakra. It took everything he had in him to protect his village from the bomb and he regretted not paying closer attention to the disruption in chakra in his sand. Now here he was in the hands of the akatsuki, the organization that didn't want him but wanted what was inside him.

His eyes drift to tenshis cloak and she knew right then and there what he was thinking. Betrayal swirls like a tsunami in his teal eyes making Tenshis falter slightly at the circumstances they were put in once again. Enemies.

Except this time she was the bad guy. She was one of the few that lead him into the light...But now it was different. Tenshi was the scum of all scums, a traitor. The girl that once protected the leaf with everything she had now was a wanted felon throughout the nations.
She was the angel that got cast out of heaven.