Darth ducks return [32]

Recap:
Tenshi and Sasori have a heart to heart about how Tenshi took a hit for Sasori.
"Arigato...Tenshi"
||

The 2 figures sprint hastely, their breaths echoing throughout the cave walls as they head in the direction of a huge explosion which rung through the snakes hideout.

The medic nin a little ways ahead of the two reaches the edge of the blown up hall into the light grasping her new teammates collar in a fit of rage unaware to the other presence perched on top of the cliff.

"Sai What the hell are you after!? How many times do you plan to stab us in the bac-"

"Sakura" the presence cuts off making the pinkette pause in disbelief.

Sakura slowly turns towards the familar voice eyes widened in recognition of the onx eyed uchiha whom was once her teammate.
"S-Sasuke-kun.."

Not long after a blonde haired male comes stumbling out, his eyes widening in disbelief as the three stare at Sasuke.

"Naruto you came too. Does that mean Kakashi's here as well." Sasuke asks eyeing the three with an emotionless expression whilst one hand was settled on his katana and the other rested on his hip.

"Unfortunately, Kakashi-San couldnt be here but I'm here in his place." A brown haired man with wide charcoal eyes joins the group in a defensive pose. Captain Yamato.

"We team Kakashi are ordered to take you back to konoha." Yamato states sternly.
He had heard rumors of the younger rogue uchiha and despite the boys age he knew not to underestimate him. He was said to be trained by the snake sanin after all. Yamato would have to play it smart or it would cost the lives of the students he's meant to protect.

'
Kakashi-senpai would never forgive me if I were to let something happens to Naruto of Sakura.' He thinks taking a subtle step in front of the two defensively.

"Team Kakashi huh?" Sasuke says unimpressed.

keeping his stoic expression Sasuke examined his former teammates in disdain. When his eyes landed on the last teammate whom he had already met he couldn't help but narrow his eyes in distaste.

Was he supposed to be his replacement?
'How pitiful. the Uchiha thought.
Now that he had the chance to examine the 'new' team, Sasukes eyes narrowed even more at the absence of  a certain person.  Where was she?'Sasuke thought. From what happened 3 years ago he knew she hadn't participated in the mission to bring him back causing a twinge of pain in his chest. At the sudden internal pain the uchiha mentally scoffed. It didn't matter anyways. That just means less pests to deal with...Sasukes mind is cutt by the unsheathed of a blade making his crimson eyes shoot to his replacement 'Sai'.  He points a tanto blade at Sasuke making the latter raise a brow in slight amusement.

Naruto and Sakura both grit their teeth in unease sensing the uchiha before them was different than before. More dark...he wasn't the same Sasuke from before. Hearing Sai unshealth His tanto the pinkette steps forward in anger towards said boy.

CHAA! So he was trying to kill him all along!?'Sakura thought.

After a near death battle with Sasori, Tenshi had taken a fatal hit for the puppeteer. However, that wasn't what shocked the pinkette the most, what shocked her was how Tenshi had stopped Sasori and let them get away. Unlike her sensei and blonde teammate, she didn't surprisingly didn't hold any grudge toward Tenshi and honestly never knew how to feel about the girls  defection. Shaking her head slightly, she tunes back into reality deciding to ponder on tenshis actions later. When the squads had gotten back to the village they couldn't believe the fact that 2 akatsuki members let her and chiyo go as they thought it was the after effects of the poison, writing it off as sheer luck for them getting away. Needless to say, even though the puppeteer didn't give them any information on Sasuke, Tsunade once again got information from one of her sources which had given them coordinates to a location to meet up with one of Sasoris spies for Orochimaru. Turns out that spy had been Kabuto who was at some point under sasoris genjustu but the sanin had released him from it. Sai had betrayed them and left off with Orochimaru only to betray them once again by attempting to kill Sasuke.