The Goddess of Time [38]

^Mirai (The Queen)

Recap:
Akatsuki beach chapter. Hidan and Kakazu explain their back stories. Kisames backstory is explained through Tenshi. Tenshi shares how she got the scar on her left eye.

||

I sit in my room in exhaustion after spar kisame, my hand glow a jade color as I heal the cut I had gotten from samehade. His swordsmanship is on par with mine. I bet you're wondering how I'm able to heal myself? Well Sasori has been giving medical training lessons and it's safe to say I can now heal decent sized cuts and bruises on myself; sure it wasn't no cracked bone or fatal wound but it was enough to keep me going.

Itachi had still been avoiding and ignoring me along with deidara who couldn't even look me in the damn eye and it was just growing old for me. I had been forgiven Itachi for what he has done but he still continued to avoid me, gave short blunt responses, or ignored me and it drove me freaking insane. Even Deidara stopped pranking me for Pete's sake!?

"Fucking men." I growl

"Say it louder for the people in the back."

I nod with a huff at  the queens remark before a light bulb went off in my head. Since Hidan and Kakazu were out on a bounty hunting mission for some munk which I thankfully declined. Tobi and Deidara were out on a mission to capture the three tails. Itachi was out of the question and me and Kisame had just finished sparring. Sasori was still repairing his destroyed puppets. Zetsu was probably in the walls lurking. Pein and Konan were probably getting it on. I might as well converse with the only other person who's probably as bored as me.

I get into a comfortable position on the bed, sitting Indian style. Relaxing my chakra, I close my eyes softly feeling the air shift around me as i enter meditation mode. Feeling warmth throughout my body, I open my eyes familiar with the dark setting of my mind but I look out of the corner of my eye catching glimpse of a light up ahead as it had never been there before.

"Your mind reflects your mentality." I furrow my brows quizzically before nodding taking a unsure step in the direction of the light.

"Go."

I look over my shoulder at the glowing pair of reptilian eyes, my eyes widening feeling something huge press into my lower back pushing me toward the light.

Feeling my legs start to walk on their own, the light gets closer. My breath hitches as the light was a pathway that lead to far more aesthetic setting. A setting that I had treasured and secretly saved to my memory. Taking a step over the black line out of the darkness, I stare in awe feeling the same sand squish underneath my sandles with each step.

Stopping at the shore where the waves moved back and forth, I smile brightly as the familiar scent of sea salt and pine from the forest line not to far behind me. The Akatsuki Beach...

"This has become my favorite place to come to." I near damn jump out of my skin at the sudden voice snapping my head to the side. Instead of a huge dragon that was the host of the familiar voice I'm greeted by a beautiful woman with long wavy  black hair and  glowing chocolate skin. She had normal golden eyes. To say she was beautiful was an understatement, she had the looks of a goddess. What astounded me even more was the lone huge white angelic wing on her back.

"Who the hell are you" I deadpan making the woman's calm face twitch with irk marks.

"You'd think you'd recognize the 'freeloader' that's been inside you for 17 years. " She huffs holding her head high, making me feel inclined to bow by the sheer power and refinement in her posture. My eyes shifted down to survey her clothing to see- "W-Why the hell are you naked?! Put some clothes on?!" I screeched causing her to blanch at my embarrassment and disgust. She flipped her hair, with a scowl.