Home again [19]

Recap:
Tenshi and Itachi reach the village and Tenshi dispells the jutsu that reveals a quarter of what happened.
'Monster that destroyed it.'

||

It didn't take long before we reached the more main part of the village. The more deeper we walked through the village the memories weren't as hard to deal with as before, surprising myself.

But then I remembered how things had been back then. I had accepted how everyone avoided me and it hadn't bothered me at all when I was a child. A crumbled building which I spotted on a hill casted a silhouette in the distance. A circular dark looking mansion. The same mansion I had lived in as a child.

From the front it looked like no one had lived there for decades but from the back it showed people had lived there as the barracks were situated there.

It was a place I had spent most of my life at as I didn't have a say in the matter. Constantly, I'd train and learned to deal with every weapon, owned my fire and wind nature and the only stage of my genkai I was allowed to use was the very one I used to wipe out everyone. My stage of death...how ironic...

"Was that where you lived?" Itachi spoke up following my gaze to the building.
I take a breath to calm my emotions as everything was just going haywire now.
Choosing my words wisely, "Yes, my father was the head of the village. I stayed in the back training with the other ninjas when I was a child. My mother died giving birth to me."

I make sure to leave out a few things and from Itachi's look, he knew I wasn't telling everything. Passing a colosseum , I halt making Itachi stop and look back at me in concern.

"STOP !?LET HIM GO IT WASN'T HIS FALL! IM THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO SAVE THE HOSTAGES! KILL ME INSTEAD!?"

"No matter what happens...you're not the monster they say you are...You're Tenshi Jikan..."

"You're my little sister and I'll love you...always"

"NII-SAN!"

"Tenshi?"

I snap out of my daze and take a step back seeing Itachi now standing in front of me with a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Is something wrong...?"

"Never better. Let's go."

I walk past him and within minutes we stand in front of an abandoned shrine. The Atsuta Shrine. Not wasting time to admire the antiques and marble of the shrine, I walk further in till we both stood in the center.
Furrowing my brows I looked around.
There was no way they'd keep the sword out in the open.

'Where is it?' I mentally ask the goddess situated in my body.

"You think I'd actually tell you human?" The queen  replied with a gruff.

'I don't have time for this.' I say irritably.
We had not traveled all this way for nothing.

"I got eternity."

An irk mark protrudes from my temple.
'I got half a mind to tell the Uchiha here that I gotta tailed beast inside me too."

"You impudent little roach, I am no tailed beast. You wouldn't dare-"

"Hey Uchiha, what if I told you I gotta t-"

"Double door on the left."

Itachi halts and I feel his eyes land on me but I sheepishly turned my head avoiding his. "Pee..." I cover up unsurely as a silence passes among us. Itachi's hand suddenly come from his sleeve and his points in the direction of a bush. My eyes twitch in embarrassment as swiftly turn away. "I'll hold it."