We dont get normal! [43]

Recap:
Tenshi saves deidara. Ends up using hells sphere to fake her and Deidaras death returning to Doragon.

|6 Months later|

"Any news?"

"None much un, words gotten out about the toad sage sanin being killed."

My breath hitches as my reptilian eyes shoot open, the nature energy that was flowing through me stops making my eyes revert back. In the time that we've been MIA me, Deidara, Sasori, and of course the unconscious zombie duo have been in Doragon. Batto and the rest had taught me how to do sage mode. Though I wasn't a prodigy with the technique yet, I was still able to hold it for a few minutes. Aside from my sage mode training, my stage which allows me to back into time had been more active lately so I've been on Fallen duty as well.

Not only was I training but Deidara and Sasori werent sitting around either. Sasori had been having a field day with the exotic plants and resources here for his poisons and new puppets. Deidara had finally confessed to what happened at the festival. Sure I was quite shooken up by it at first but I knew what happened wasn't intentional and if he wasn't genuinely sorry about it he wouldn't have avoided me let alone confessed. I even let him sign a contract with my summonings since dragons seemed like a perfect summoning fit for him. However, if he ever endangered them in any way shape or form I would remove him from the contract along with a limb most famous for getting decapitated on his body.

Wanna know something even more shocking. Deidara, Sam, and Haru, yes Sam the little fucker of an earth dragon and Haru, the light dragon asshole whose nearly tried to kill me every chance he gets are practically like peas in a pod. It's like they've formed some secret trio whose goal is to make my life a living hell.

"Who did it..."

"Sasoris resources said it was...Pein"

I sigh running my hands through my white locks.

"This just makes it more harder."

"How so un?"

I glance at the blond whom took a seat on the huge rock surrounded be water beside me as I let my feet dip in the water.
"Jiraiya was a sensei of sorts to me. He was Naruto or in your words, the 9 tails Jinchurikis  Sensei too..."

"Oh good rid- I mean...sorry bout that then un."

Chuckling lightly I shake my head at Deidaras attempt to not be insensitive. Ever since I saved him a few months ago, he had been working more on his issues revolving around grudges and such. He knew that the times he got his arm decapitated was more so deserved.

"Tenshi i-" Deidara goes to speak but it's cute off.

"That brats also on the move as well..."

My eyes shift to familiar dollish ones.
Knowing he was referring to Sasuke, my brows furrow in thought. Like I've stated before a downside of my genkai was not know exactly when certain things would happen. Even though I knew of Sasuke plans, I had no idea as to when and where it would happen. Sometimes I thought certain events would happen before another when it was the complete opposite.

My eyes widen as I clutch my eyes in pain a sharp pain buzzing.

"W-whats wrong un?!"

My vision flickers in and out and my heart starts to beat rapidly as I'm now looking through another's eyes. I struggle to my feet abruptly reaching my gloved hand out feeling hard but soft hands take mine.

"Tenshi what do you see?" Sasoris voice breaks my thoughts as I stare ahead in terror as Sasukes battered form leans against a boulder draws shakily closer.