Human shield once again [30]

Recap:
Tenshi sees her ex teammates with the exception of Sasuke after years to stall them along with itachi.

||

Leaning against the cavern wall, I close my eyes in hidden anguish as the last bit of shukaku is drained from gaara. He collapsed with a hard thud on the ground. A few minutes after a rumble erupts throughout the cavern making me glance at the blocked entrance.

"Looks like we got ourselves some expected visitors." Kisame exclaims. "But which group is it now hm? Is it the one that my man Kisame was stalling or perhaps.." deidara drawls with a smirk.

"Both. It's both groups." Zetsu answers.

"It seems one of them is also a jinchuriki." Sasori chuckles darkly in Itachis direction causing me to frown at the competitive for the tailed beasts amongst the members.  "Well, shouldn't we get this show on the road? We got company outside to deal with, and there's still the small matter of the mission we have to complete un."

"Yes, lets get fucking going. My backs killing me." Hidan remarks stretching his arms causing me to raise a brow at the idiotic action as he's in hologram form. Ignoring their chatter, I straighten up and flash in front of gaaras corpse, squatting down. Checking his pulse, my lips twitch at the small amount of my chakra lingering within him. "Sasori, Deidara, And Tenshi take care of our new friends outside." Pein's order breaks my train of thought, causing me to sigh standing back up. Geez wasn't facing them once enough...

"I had a feeling you would say that un." Deidara replies with a chuckle. After dismissing everyone, they're hologram forms disappear one by one till all that was left was itachi whom stayed unresponding to Sasoris question about what Naruto was like.

"He's the one that bursts in and barks first."

Sasori and deidara respond with looks of confusion. I stare silently at the entrance in front of us already knowing who the jinchuriki of the nine tails was. And by Itachis vague description, I hoped the idiot wouldn't make it obvious that he was the jinchuriki...

Who am I kidding? With a mouth like his, he might as well waltz in with a billboard stapled to his forehead saying "CAPTURE ME!"

Looking over my shoulder my eyes clash with onyx making a small scowl grace my face at sudden remembrance. "Trying to compensate for what you did won't change anything Uchiha." Sasori and deidara look between the both of us skeptically wondering what I was referring to but I keep contact with his eyes knowing he knew what I was talking about. I was still beyond pissed for him using his Sharingan on me and he knew that. No matter how many apologies he gave, it wouldn't make up for the embarrassment and shame I felt.

He stays silent unblinkingly before disappearing causing me to grow a small irk mark. He was pulling a me which was understandable since I was avoiding him first but I didn't take him to be the type to play me at my own game. Damn uchihas.
||

"What's taking them, I wish they would just hurry up and get in here un." Deidara groans causing me to grunt in irritation as I was also growing impatient. At the rate they're going my chakra won't hold Gaara out much longer.

"If you're so impatient why don't ya blow the Boulder up for them then." I exclaim. He chuckles at my response turning his head to Sasori whom remained silent. "Sasori my man what's wrong? I thought you hate to be kept waiting un?" Deidara drones with a smirk obviously wanting to start something with the puppeteer but fails as all Sasori does is respond with a "Yes." Keeping his unwavering gaze on the cave entrance. After a moment, deidara huffs in irritation making me look over my shoulder at what he was complaining about this time. My eyes narrow lethally as he was now sitting done but what he was sitting down on was what set me off.