Allies [51]

|eastern front|

Darui lets out a curse as Samui and Atsui are still sealed away and all that was left now was a miniature nine tailed kinkaku who was tearing through his squadron along with his clones he aiming a clawed hand right at him.

"I'll tear you all apar-"

Atsui, Samui...My apologies...the white haired cloud nin closes his eyes with a light smile.

A small white object intercepts the chakra cloaked kinkaku, followed by an explosion.

Kinkaku is blasted away across the water as
Two figures in black cloaks land in front of Darui, the cloud ninja looking at the bright red cloud symbol on their backs. A huge white dragon zipping through the zetsu in the water along with a small tiny one in midair a flurry of earth surrounding it as it shot out rocks at zetsu as well.

"Heh just like old times huh Danna?"

"Let's just do this quick brat. "

|western front |

|western front |

Shikamarus eyes widen as his bestfriend Chōji hesitates In attacking their deceased sensei. Zetsu were starting to surround them and if they didn't do something now they'd die.
"Choji!" Asuma shouts out kicking his student away bringing his hands to his mouth spewing out a jet of flammable smoke.

A thin tentacle attached to a hand shoots past Shikamaru and ino from behind yanking the Akamichi out of the way, setting the boy between his two comrades.

Next a blur of silver accompanying a psychic laugh takes out the zetsu around them one by one.

The trios head shoot back including their deceased teachers eyes zoning in on the two figures who faced the multiple other emerging zetsu not far behind them.  4 black creatures with masks danced across the battle field taking down the other zetsu surprising the allied Shinobi.

"Never thought the last time I see you ino-shika-cho brats it wouldn't be as enemies." The gruff male states as his hand reattached back to his wrist.

"""Y-you!?""" The team gasped in disbelief.

"The akatsuki..." Asuma murmured in shock as the zombie duo stood alive In all their glory but this time...

"What up fuckers!" The albino swings his scythe over his shoulder passing the three kids the bird over his shoulder with a grin.