New start [10]

^Tenshis new outfit.

Recap:
Tenshi gets the slap in the face she needed from someone she'd never expect, the queen. Wakes up on a cell, threatens to snap tobis neck after he feeds her. Pein offers a proposition Tenshi knows she can't refuse In return for becoming a member.

"Welcome to the Akatsuki, Tenshi."
||

I sit on the bed in an empty room filled with nothing but a dresser, a small dust covered desk, and a small bathroom.
(The little room on the side is the bathroom.)

I internally sigh and fall back with my arms spread out beside me, gazing up at the cave ceiling

When the hell did my life turn to shit.

"The moment you were born."
I click my tongue in annoyance in response to the mocking feminine voice residing within in me.

  'Smartass.'
"Dumbass."

Releasing an annoyed huff, a mental wall shoots up, blocking her retort. I find lip twitching into a soft grin at the words she had given me not to long ago

''That's called purpose. You're alive for a reason brat. Don't forget it-"

Despite not being on friendly terms with the queen, I was grateful for her. Of course I'd never tell her that. The wench would never let me live it down if I did. I knew she despised humans and the fact she was willing to set aside that hatred to console me, made me see her in a whole new light. Maybe she wasn't the monster everyone made her out to be. She had her reasons after all. I'm cutt off from my thoughts by 3 soft but loud knocks.
"Come in." I say whilst keeping my gaze on the ceiling above me.

I hear the door open slightly making me shift my stare to a beautiful purple haired woman. She was adorned with a set of golden honey eyes and an oragami flower tucked within her hair. Concealing my silent awe unaware to the own woman's awe in return, I sit up in question.

"I take it, you're konan?"
She nods in response and steps forward holding out a cloak similar to hers, and a straw hat.

"You are to wear the cloak when on missions, you may wear it in the base as well but it is not mandatory. Pein will give you the ring once you're down at the training grounds." She says with a small smile.

Being polite, I return the smile and set the ring and hat on my bed whilst unfolding the cloak. I stand up with a wince remembering my wounds still hadn't healed yet. Times like this I wish I had regeneration like the jinchuriki. I couldn't even heal myself with my genkai. the most I can do is heal myself with my own chakra rather than my genkai. However, I was mediocre at medical ninjutsu and could barely heal a scratch.

Tuning back into reality, I glance up with raised brows. The cloak covered a set of fresh new clothes. She then stepped forward and brought out a few more items such as a bar of soap, a pack of tampons, a toothbrush and some deodorant. However, the tampons would be ineffective considering I was given the birth control shot whilst I was in the prison. The effects won't wear off for a few years...but I guess I should be grateful... The woman did go to the trouble of getting me these things after all.