The end [54]

^Tenshi and Itachi Wedding fits

Recap:
Sasuke and Naruto lift the jutsu. Everybody tries to come for the akatsuki even though they helped in the war. The people the akatsuki saved defend them and Tsunade declares the akatsuki allies. Itachi finally makes it to the field having a sentimental moment with Sasuke as everyone thought he had died. Itachi then has a heartfelt moment with Tenshi finally admitting his love for her.

"I love you too."

||
I was standing in front of a mirror, my heart on overdrive. I had a flowing cream kimono on, the top and some parts of it matching my eyes. All in all it contrasted well with my natural tan skin and I looked...beautiful. I had to give Sakura and Hinata props for it, it was a hell of a dress and I'd be lying if I said it didn't fit me in all the right places. (Pic^)

My White hair was held up into bun by flowers; my bangs pinned behind my ear whilst a few locks cascaded. The girls had tried to put make-up on me but I had refused as It did nothing but remind me of things and I was the type of girl that actually looked better without it. The flower bouquet was trembling in my hands as i continued to stare myself in the mirror. I near damn jump out of my dress as I felt a hand on my shoulder making my head snap to the dark grey eyes, his right being covered by black cloth. Spiky silver hair As usual defying gravity. Kakashi Hatake. Instead of being in his usual jonin attire he was in a formal wear.

Kakashi stared calmly at the jittery 19 year old woman. "Are you sure about this?"
I tensed, a dry laugh escaping my lips as I walk towards the door leading to the start of my new life. With him...

"When is a bride ever sure on her wedding day?"

The sound of a piano started to play as I quickly grabbed the bouquet, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear as I stare forward waiting for the doors to open. A blush taints my cheeks as my heart was having a field day in my chest. It didn't bother me one bit that I had no father to walk me down the aisle and I'd have to walk it alone. I was used to doing things alone.

"Do... I look okay?"

But now in this moment as the doors opened and everyone's eyes were now on me...

My eyes widen as an arm hooked with my right. I look up into tender dark grey eyes.

"Okay doesn't even begin to describe it."

My eyes glass over as Kakashi Gave me his signature closed eye smile. He would walk me. I tune back into reality as I look forward, fuchsia clashing with onyx, the blush on my cheeks evident at how scrumptious the elder uchiha looked. This was it... I scanned the room silently. Everyone was there. Even my summonings whom stood in human form, a transformation jutsu altering their large bodies. They each give me smiles congratulating me through the telepathic link. My eyes settle on the vacant seat of the last dragon...

I felt an invisible force urge me to keep moving; my ears twitching at the faint whisper, eyes watering at the disappearing presence.

"Congratulations kid..."

Itachi was standing in front of Tsunade, Sasuke standing next to him. Then was Sasori and Deidara, and Kakazu as Hidan was no where to be found. The groomsmen. Hinata was standing across as my maid of honor, next to her Sakura. Then Suko, then Rika, and last but not least Oba. All of them were people whom had seen me at my worst. People who had went to hell and back with me.

Sasuke smirked as he watched his brothers face contort to awe as everyone's attention was on the bride half way down the aisle. His Sister in law. His teammate. His friend. Sasuke could tell by the look on his brothers face that he truly loved her. He had never seen his elder brother look at anyone the way he was looking at her now. Sure Itachi had loved Sasuke but he couldn't compare to the white haired girl walking down the aisle now.