To Forget [14]

Recap:
Tenshi wipes the memory of someone and gets the group lost and has to summon her favorite summoning. Batto! Who gives some hints as to why Tenshi disappeared.
"There's always another way."
||

I stay silent  feeling the curious gazes of Sasori and Deidara penetrating the back of her head.
Clicking my tongue in irritation, I shift the sleeping girl in my arms.
I didn't want to talk about this.

We were free now and the system was destroyed that's all that mattered. Hell if I could, I'd give anything to be in Ami's arms position. . To have it all erased. To forget...I thought sadly.

"The old woman told me of what happened in that prison. They told all of us what the plan was. How you lot escaped; What you had to do to set the plan in motion." Batto's voice was now laced with fury making the redhead and blond become even more curious.

Tensei still had yet to talk about what happened in the prison or how she helped the girls escape, or why she was even there in the first place.

Deidara couldn't blame her for not talking about her time in the prison. She had just joined not only a few hours ago and he didn't expect her to tell them her life's story right off the bat. But from the way this conversation was going, the duo would probably get the answers to their unasked questions sooner than they thought.

"Tenshi, What is it talking about un?" He asked wearily cutting through the tension. Since they were on the topic now, deidara might as well ask those questions. It wasn't no secret that everyone in the base was curious as to how the hell she ended up in a place as inhumane as the pit from what Kakazu had said.

Batto sends a sharp growl in response to being called an 'it' making deidara flinch. "I am no 'it' human. You'd do well to remember that." He says in irritation.

I close my eyes with a sigh in exasperation. The lone Jikan definitely didn't wanna go down memory lane right now and wanted nothing more then to get the girl in arms to where she needed to be.

"I do not wish to talk about it. Drop it."
I demand. I didn't wanna have to use the Riders order, but at this rate I won't have a choice...

Tenshi didn't know why the dragon was being so difficult now and if she knew he was going to prod in her business she would've summoned Haru instead as he wasn't one to ask questions.
Batto leans forward staring intently into the young girls eyes not backing down. 3 years ago she had came to doragon ordering the dragons to rendezvous at a certain location in 6 years.

"After years of not summoning us, we all were worried like hell for you and even went far as to track your scent and chakra in the human realm but we never found you! It was like your presence was erased. We thought you were dead Tenshi?!" He says in rage at how indifferent she was to the situation. She had the nerve to come back after years, Tenshi didn't even have the decency to explain things herself. Instead, everything was explained to the dragons by some old lady.

"Well I'm alive now so drop it." Her voice responds back in monotone.

Sasori and Deidara both stay silent watching the argument begin to  unfold before them. Sasoris eyes narrow in thought and slight empathy for the summoning. His summoner has disappeared off the face of the world for 6 years. The fact Tenshi seemed unwilling to talk about the subject caused him to furrow his brows in thought.

Just how the hell did she break out of the most unbreakable place on the face of the earth? He thought.

Deidara found himself growing more interested in the topic wondering just what this plan was and what did Tenshi have to do.
Guess she's more mysterious than I thought un?