Dragon goddess released [52]

Recap:
The akatsuki make it to the battfield helping the allies as Tenshi arrives along with Sasuke at the main front, team 7 finally back together. They begin to fight the 10 tails but Madara mistakes Tenshi for one of her ancestors whom was her lover yet his rival was her chosen. Tenshi fights Madara with the help of the twin water and lightning dragons Mizu and rai. Madara thinking he has Tenshi gets angered as he had been fighting a clone which contained 2/3 of her chakra the entire time as the actual Tenshi was on the way. Tenshi gets a bad feeling though as she makes her way to the front.

||

Finally making it to the front, my eyes widen as the battlefield was completely destroyed from the last time I had been there. A woman with long white hair stands before Naruto and Sasuke whilst Sakura and Kakashi were a few feet away behind her.

I clutch my eyes as they pulsed in pain, the usual burning feeling I got from going back in time nothing compared to the scorching pain.
Gripping my head, I fall to my knees in pain catching the others attention. My heart pulsed in my chest in the presence of the woman.

"T-ten-Chan?"

"T-Tenshi??" Kakashi gasps with wide eyes.

The white haired woman turned stiff her byakugan eyes shooting lethally to the pained Jikan not to far away. She keeled over slightly grasping her head in pain too as a globbs of white in the form of the tailed beasts faces. Kaguya cursed launching bone like projectiles from the back of her hands at the unaware Tenshi, disconnecting from the unstable tentails which took on rabbit like version of the beast. The beast gradually grew bigger and bigger in the background.

"Mirai."

My eyes snap up, my breath hitching as sharp spear like bones shoot my way time going in slow motion. Why aren't my eyes working!?

""""TENSHI!!"""

I'm suddenly tackled by a heavy force the Wind knocking right out of me. My fuchsia eyes make contact with small brick red ones. A small grin etches on my face as I look up in relief at the bat like dragon hovering over me.

He had saved me...
"Gomen Kid..."

My eyes falter as my grin slowly wipes off my face, confusion dancing in my eyes. Ash started to sprinkle my nose as my eyes dart to the projectile the woman had thrown sticking through Battos stomach, my heart stopping.

"Y-you..." I whisper with terror filled eyes as
The area where the bone pierces begins to detoriate along with the bone, slowly expanding.

Strange thunder begins to form ahead as the wind picks up making Kakashis along with Naruto,Sasuke, and Sakuras brows furrow in worry, their eyes locked on their other female teammate and her summoning.

Tears blur my vision as his snout gently touches my forehead, a silence running between us. The cracks now covering the entire dragons body his scales no longer black but a deathly pale.

A lone tear slips down my face as the wind blows, his body gone with it now ashes. I stare forward in heartache as his last words ring in my ear.

"Don't go on forgetting me now kid..."

A dark shadow falls over my face as I get up slowly the wind picking up more.
Kaguya lets a light look fall upon her face as the ten tailed mutant rabbit continues to grow bigger in the background.