Key to freedom [7]

Recap:
Tenshi gets...well she gets something taken from her
"And everything wasn't okay."

|11:30 pm|

I lay limp with a hollow look as if ignoring the fact I was being violently intruded. I felt dirty and embarrassed. I felt empty. He kept grunting like a pig while his aggressive movements caused the bed to rock.

Thinking I had given up, I feel his grip on my wrist release as his fingers dig into my thigh whilst his other hand fiddles with the sash binding my kimono.

"Fuck you feel s-What the fuck is this!?"
He lurches back off the bed in shock at the syringe now sticking out from his neck.
I grunt in pain and force my self off the bed as well but fall to my knee using the bed as support. I glare into his shocked blue eyes with a small smirk as I pant lightly.

"Ch-checkmate bitch."

"W-what the fuck h-have you done t-to me!?" He collapses to the floor motionlessly.

"You're paralyzed n-now you deranged f-fuck."

Finally having the strength to walk properly, I begin searching through his drawers hurriedly. After a minute, I find what I'm looking for and practically leap to his paralyzed form turning him over. I search through his pockets with a frown until my hands come in contact with a cold metal. Snatching the key out of his pocket, I limp quickly to the door but pause midstep at his chilling voice.

"You will regret this you bitch."

"You're right..." Spinning around, I march toward the frozen man and bring my foot back. Like a rocket, the heel of my foot collides harshly with his exposed groin and I smirk at the satisfying oh so strangled manly cry.

"But I won't regret that, asshole" I spat on him and swiveled around.

I whip the door open and limp as fast as I can through the series of halls following the mental map In my head. It had taken me two years to remember the layout of this place.

Right.
Left.
Left.
2nd door
Right
Bingo!

I jam the key in the lock trying to calm down, my nerves as i jiggle the key in the lock.

Barging through the door open, I mentally thank the gods that there wasn't any stairs. Before I could climb the ladder in front of me, I slip on the pair of oversized shinobi pants that I had grabbed before I left his room; cringing at the blood that ran down my thighs. Should've stabbed the damn syringe where the sun don't shine.

Shaking the tears that still threatened to rise away, I focus on my task and climb the ladder leading to the roof. I don't have time to worry about that what happened to me...Everyone's counting on me.

Ignoring the goosebumps that now formed on my skin from the cold, my fuchsia eyes search the roof. They finally land on a small circular sized building not to far away.

There. That's the control center.

I duck down slowly behind a vent as a light shines on the spot I was just standing in.
Fuck, I forgot about the night guards.

I peek above the vent slightly and sigh in relief as there was just one on duty. I needed to take him out...

Once his back was turned I dart to the watch tower he was located in and climb the ladder quietly. I slip through the door slyly and stand behind him.

"Hey." I catch his attention.

"Why are y-"

Before the guard had the chance to turn fully around, my hands shoot to his head and with a swift motion, I snap it. Taking a kunai from his holster for extra safety, I make my way back down the ladder and to the door of the control center. Taking the key card out of my shirt which was the only place I could hold stuff, I swipe it making the door click.