Not again! [8]

Recap:
Tenshi manages to paralyze Daiki and cutt the power off. She stays behind in a clearing as Suko catches up with the other's getting away.
"Ahhh I should've known you'd be the culprit behind all this."

||

I stare across the field into his blue eyes silently. I had nothing to say to him. Not after what he did to me. He takes a step forward with that same damn smile on his face. He opens his arms in welcome as if expecting me to run into them.

"Nene Dollface if you come back to me now and tell me where the others are I'll think about not punishing you?"

"How's your penis doing?" I say with a mocking smile. My knuckles were practically white right now from how hard I was clenching them.

Just looking at his face brought the images of what he did. The images of how I was weak.
This time I wouldn't let him have his way.
Now that my chakra was back, I could avenge everyone.

I'm ending this.

"How's your vagina doing?"
His mocking voice breaks me out of my thoughts making me turn rigid with rage.
I repeat his words over and over in my head. I feel the hand on my golden eyes spinning wildly underneath my lids. I feel my chakra rise and soon I feel the familar warmth of the flames covering my form that hadn't been ignited with in a long time.

Feeling the many sets of now fearful eyes on me, I halt in my growing rage. I open my now reverted back fuchsia eyes calmly releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding.
I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
He clicks his tongue in disappointment and turns away whilst walking back into the crowd of guards.

"Kill her. I still sense the others not to far ahead so make it quick."

Giving me one last sinister look, he disappears from my view as the army of goons charge toward me with a battle cry.

Summoning chakra to my wrist, I feel the familiar jolt of my katana in my hand as I walk slowly to meet the army head on. It's been a long time since I've used this...

Forcing chakra to my weapon, I ram right into one of the guards piercing him through the abdomen. I swiftly using the pads of my foot to kick his still in shock body off my weapon making his body instantly turn to ash from extrusion of my flames. Taking the guards around me hesitation in fear as an opening, I advance on another guard and it soon becomes a cycle.

After cutting another guard down, I take notice of them now forming a circle around me in attempt to cage me in.

"Fire style: heat wave" I mutter.

Those whom surrounded me were scorched as a blast of heat emitted from my figure. I ignored the screams of the men whom crumbled to the ground on fire, my katana blazing with flames. I dared any of the guards to come closer. My eyes snapped toward the few guards whom were behind me trying to escape to the forest after the other prisoners . Like a baseball player, I tossed my katana up, my hand grabbing the hilt and pitched it.

The guard released a cry of pain as a katana plunged into his stomach. Using the thunder god jutsu, I flashed to my blade avoiding the swarm of guards that had tried to ambush me. The two men that had tried to slip away with the guard I had killed tried to attack me.
"Suro," I mumbled.

Using my genkai,  I calmly sidestep the swipe of his machete and with a quick flick of my wrist, the guards fell before me; their blood staining my katana among others. Now standing a few meters from the forest, I defended the route to the other prisoners with my life. I dared the guards on the other side to attack but they stayed rooted to their spots, silence overcoming the battlefield.