Mission complete [23]

Recap:
Tenshi loses control and almost ends up getting taken over my the queen. Itachi makes out with her causing her to come to her senses with the help of Iyashi her support summoning.
"I sense her hormone levels have increased drastically but other then that she's back to normal."
||

Not long after pointing out his summoners hornyness,the dragon disappears with a poof knowing the longer he stayed the more chakra he drained from the girl.

Itachi takes a step forward toward Tenshi's still dazed form on the ground but falls onto his knee in exhaustion. He had summoned nearly hundred clones to hold off the orochi and it was 10x his usual limit. He tensed though as Tenshi now kneeled in front of him in concern, passing a wary glance over her shoulder at the last clone exploding.

Her ablazed cheeks had now subsided to a small tint making him smirk slightly but it's wiped off his face as he winces from the sting on his forehead. He lifts a hand up whilst panting heavily to rub the sore red mark on his forehead.

"What was that for?" He asked calmly, baffled at how she had plucked his forehead.
"Idiot! Don't ever pull something like that again." She says with a glare. Not only did he take a fatal hit for her but she had shared yet another involuntary kiss with an uchiha. It's like the only time I get kissed is under life or death circumstances.'

The uchiha raises a brow keeping his face void of emotion as she stands up with a scowl shifting her attention to the orochi who now seemed to be storming toward the drained pair. Before the beast could reach them, Tenshi bites her thumb making the uchiha curse at her reckless decision. The summoning jutsu took to much chakra and he knew she knew she didn't have enough to do a jutsu of that caliber.

His eyes widened though as a huge poof of smoke broke out making the Orochi halt in its action with a hiss.

Itachi stared into the smoke with wide eyes, expecting another dragon this time hoping to witness in action a more combat type dragon. Rumors had spread about the fierce dragon she had summoned during her chunin exams and he was curious to see it.

"The fuck!?" Tenshi cursed.

Itachi stared silently in disbelief at a tiny doe eyed orange dragon whom sported a bored unbothered look.

"Oh it's you." Sam murmured with a expressionless yawn.

Tenshi gained irk marks with an animated growl obviously not happy about the dragons appearance.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MIZU AND RAI!" Tenshi screeches in fury ignoring the fact that there was still a huge 8 headed snake dragon in front of them making Itachi sweat drop.
"How should I know." The dragon states simply, keeping its bored expression making the white haired girl fume more at the absence of the twin water and lighting dragons.

Itachi steps forward keeping his eyes on the now silent orochi who seemed to have taken a step back slightly in...cautiousness. There was no way a beast of that size was terrified of a small dragon who was practically the size of Tenshi's head.

As if sensing his thoughts, the small dragon by the name of Sam shifted his bored gaze to the 8 headed beast before them making the beast hiss back in caution.

Tenshi looks between the 2 creatures as confused as the Uchiha behind her. She turns her attention toward the Orochi with a incredulous expression.