Dustin Imagine

(Long imagine)

You just moved to Hawkins Indiana from (where you live). It was brand new to you, you had to start at a new school, new home, and worst of all new friends. Well, for you it was just friends because you didn't have any in (w/y/l).

Boys didn't understand you, girls didn't like you, and teachers thought you were weird and all because you were a tomboy. Maybe you could start over? But for who? You liked you, and if anyone wanted to be friends with you they had to like you for you.

"Don't forget your lunch sweetheart!" Your mom handed you your metal Star Wars lunch box filled with who knows what she packed you. "Thanks," you gave her a small hug in the way out the door. "Bye!" You walked to the side of your house to retrieve your bike. Just as you were pedaling out, you saw three boys your age.

They were also on bikes, and just like you carrying their backpacks and heading in the direction of the school. They must bee students too you thought. Instead you decided to bike faster than the others, not wanting any awkward contact down the road.

You made it to school, going to the front office, going to your locker, and now for your class. You were just outside to door of the classroom you'd be spending the rest of the year in. Looking down at you clothes you thought you looked exceptional, for you.

So you decided to man up.... woman up? Whatever, you went inside and spotted a chair in the back perfect for you to sit in for the rest of the year. Until, you were stopped by the teacher.
"Ah! You must be y/n our new student, I'm Mr.Clarke." The man before you smiled so big it almost made you sick how much happiness radiated from him.

But like always you smiled through your internal pain you call awkwardness. "Hi." You blankly said and headed to the spot you had your eyes on. "Ah ah ah, wait a minute, why don't we say something about yourself, yeah?" You stopped immediately in your tracks and walked backwards a bit.

"Dustin drum roll please." Mr.Clarke gestured to the boy in the seat in front of you, right in the first row of seats.
The boy, Dustin, used his index fingers tapping on the edge of his desk like the teacher said.
"Everyone, this y/n she just moved here from w/y/l."

"Hi" you shyly said and this time you speed walked to the seat making sure there wouldn't be interruptions this time. But as you walked, the stares of four boys followed you all the way to your seat.

<Timeskip>

You say in the bench peacefully just listening to music and eating your chocolate pudding. Obviously you saw the boys staring at you through the fence in the other side of the play area.
But, you ignored it although you still wondered what the were whispering about you.

You paused your music and kept the headphones in. "You know I can see you guys right?" You shouted over the kids playing in the background. They all stopped with shocked faces on. They all whispered once again asking each other if I was really talking to them or not.

"Us?" The one with the hat on shouted back. "You were looking at me right?" You replied with a snarky remark. They all looked at each other before coming out the shadows and walking up to you.
"Hi!" You knew all their names and the one who decided to finally greet you was Lucas.

You liked to know people's names because that means no awkward handshakes or anything.  "Uuhh....I'm Lucas, that's Dus-" you cut him off.
"Dustin, Mike, and Will," they probably looked at you like that because you were the first person to actually know their names (besides the teachers).

"I know," you finished. "Cool! She likes chocolate pudding!" Dustin nudged Mikes arm. Mike gave him a glare.
"Hey, so um, probably don't have any friends yet, so....you should come trick or treating with us!" He gave you such a happy smile. This time it was Mike to nudge him also giving him a 'dude wtf!?' Look.

"Yeah, sounds cool!" You set your pudding cup on the bench at stood up along with the boys. "Great, were meeting on the corner of Maple and Main Street." They all seemed to pretty much like you except the one in the back, Mike, who had a Thorne in his side when it came to girls in the group.

You liked Dustin the most, he was the friend you never had, maybe the boyfriend you'd have soon.....