Mike Imagine

Requested by:@cookii3s
Thanks for the idea! And if any of you have a request, send it in. Thanks!

Today's been a rough day. To start, you and Dustin went to the library, for some reason he wanted you to come which resulted in you bolting from the librarian because SOMEONE stole reptile books.

Because of that, you were both late to class, missing nearly an entire lesson. Later on, you and the rest of the party was dragged by Dustin's actions of showing you a lizard, which seemed like it was out of your time, suspicious was the only word to describe it.

And to top it all off, somehow, you were able to loose track of the lizard, making everyone run off into a frantic searching for whatever Dustin has decided to bring this time. (Not the first time Dustin lost something making everyone look for it).

Currently, you were all running down an empty hallway, but was soon stopped when you all came to a four way crossing, each going to a different side of the building. "Okay. I'll go down the North Hallway, Dustin you take South, Lucas takes East, and y/n you take west." You face flared when Mike has said your name.

You tried to hide it, but much to your dislike, Dustin had already noticed and gave you a sly smirk, which you had answered with an even deeper blush. Considering that someone had figured out your dark secret, didn't make the crimson shade any better.

You all went your separate ways, leaving the faint sounds of static and your friends voices over your Walkie talkie speaker in your hand, and the thoughts in your head to wonder. And by wonder, I mean to Mike.

Ah yes, Michael Wheeler. Best friend of y/n l/n since 2nd grade. It want until 3rd grade that little nine year old y/n found out that the butterflies in her stomach was a crush and not stomach ache. As each day went on leading to today, not a single butterfly left. Not one.

She knew this well, but did not do one thing about it. She stared when she pleased, and her blush was uncontrollable, but she didn't care. She was in love and didn't care. But all things good comes with a price.

And that price was named eleven. Y/n always had the sense of Els jealousy towards her, but for what she did not know. What she also didn't know is where she had gotten lost.

Somewhere in her deep thought, she must have taken a turn and found herself clutching the handles for the gymnasium. But none the less, she pushed down the latch with her thumb and swung the door open and gently shut it closed.

The sound of her sneakers clicking against the freshly waxed gym floors was the only sound her ears heard, besides her heartbeat. Still recovering from her blood burned cheeks.

She walked cautiously around the gym, looking for a certain reptile. You checked all around the bleachers, top to bottom. Every edge of the floors. The sports equipment closet was dark and dusty, but no sign of dart was seen.

Dreadfully last, the locker rooms......

Checking the girls locker room was a piece of cake. No nook nor cranny was left un searched. The only problem was the boys locker room.

You knew it was important to check for dart, but wasn't it wrong for you to go in there? I mean, what if someone caught you?

You stood looking at the door labeled 'boys locker room' for a good minute before analyzing that the fact that you didn't give two shits was stronger than the fact a girl shouldn't be in the boys locker room.  

So you pushed the door open and looked around. It was basically the girls locker room, just painted a light blue and not a light pink, you weren't really sure what you were expecting anyways.

You saw a pile of cleaning supplies and shuffled together in a corner, deciding that was a good place to start looking.
But little did you realize that someone was already watching you.

Mike stood behind you, getting an eye full of your butt bent over the pile of cleaning supplies, probably looking for dart like everyone else. He just didn't expect you to be here, in the BOYS locker room.

The fact that you hadn't noticed his presence was aware to him, and although he knew it was wrong, he took the advantage of, well, looking at your butt.

You knocked over a few spray bottles here and there, but what broke Mike out of his trance of your disrupting actions coming to a complete stop. You stood carefully leaving Mike to panic that you had caught him.

You turned around with just as much caution as before only to be startled by the presence of your crush, Mike.
You jumped by reflex, as did he.

"Uhh-Uhh y/n! I was umm..."
Mike scrambled for an excuse until you cut him off.

"Mike! I was just uh, looking for dart."
You gestures to the mess you made behind you which Mike had glanced at and chuckled a bit, making you as well.

"Me too." He bash fully smiled but soon fell into a frown realizing that the conversation fell awkward.

You realized it too, thinking it was best if you saved yourself the embarrassment and just left. "Uh, I should go."

He watched as you squeezed past him in the narrow walking space and walk out the same door you came in. Left, stood there thinking what he had done wrong.

He sighed in dissatisfaction with his intentions to woo you. His eyebrows furrowed as he stormed out the same direction as you.

An angry Mike stomped up the waxy gym floor, getting your attention from behind. You stopped in your tracks Turing round looking at Mike and his peculiar behavior.

"Mike?" You questioned, hoping for some kind of explanation.

You watched as he disrespected your personal space, looking at his frustrated look, making your face burn like a million suns this time.

Before you could question anything else, his lips answered for you.

His hands roughly gripped your sides, and the kiss was filled with passion and feeling all pent up poured into everything you could have asked for.

All those butterflies going crazy, and you kissed back with as much love as he did. Like a magnetic pull.

Magnetic pull....

That's what broke you apart, and the burning eyes of a state that came from no where scared the butterflies away.
It wasn't the need for air, or simply being out of breath, no this was a force.

Mike stared at something that was not there, standing at the entrance of the gym. You looked only to see an empty hallway, like had always been there.

Magnetic pull huh?