Dustin Imagine

"Your dead, Sinclair!" Max's Big brother Billy shouted. Nothing but fear and adrenaline filled my veins and panic through my brain. What else could come of this?

That's when he shoved Lucas against Will bookshelf in the living room. I watched as Max tried to peel Billy off of Lucas but nothing could stop his rampage. Then somehow Billy turned on to Steve, knocking him down to the floor. Beating him til his face was bloodied, and broken.

Something had to be done. No one else could step up. Ever since Max "joined" the party she brought nothing but trouble and burdens. Not only that, but she was getting in the way.

The way of Dustin. Every time I see him smile, knowing that it was for Max, it hurt a million times worse knowing that the boy I liked smiled at someone else the way I wanted him to smile at me. Not gonna happen y/n.

With everyone yelling at Billy, screaming and begging to leave poor Steve alone, everything seemed to disappear. Buried around me, I was focused on getting help.

Or doing something myself. If Dustin didn't like me then, fine. But, Steve bedders help and that's what was on my mind, my main focus. I courageously stomped to the kitchen, reached into the stove.

There, was a perfectly good frying pan. So I grabbed, not knowing where anything else I could use. I stomped back, each step filled with fury with what Max has brought upon us. I lifted the frying pan high in the air, like a bat.

Over my shoulder, winding up for the hardest, fastest, swing I could get on Billy's head. With as much force as I could, I swung it down to the top side of his face, making a big loud clear clang out of it.

Everything went silent, not a sound, a pin could be heard in the silence. Billy wobbly rose from the impact. Turning around showing his bloody face on the side, indicating that I had a good swing at him. "Your going to pay for that." He sneered. My heart pounding at his intimidating words.

I gripped the frying pan harder than before with two hands, fear strengthening me my grip. I backed up to the point of where the party...and Max were. I looked anywhere, for anything, because clearly a pan wouldn't cut it this time.

The needle! There it was filled with just enough serum to put him to sleep. I grabbed before Billy could even charge.
Sure enough he tried to gain speed even in his state.

And instead of nearly knocking me out,
Boom, needle right into the side of his neck. Of course he still tried to swing but before he even got to wind up, he fell out of exhaustion  from the drugs.

His limp body fell to the ground, laying on his side. Steve, still barely breathing was the only noise heard. And as the adrenaline slowly stopped pumping, Dustin could be heard.

"That was..... Awesome!" He exclaimed, showing his excitement in flailing his arms. I didn't even bother to turn to look. All I could do was stare at the body before me, fast asleep, because of me. I didn't even know that I could do that. Gawking at what I just did, I go the pan out of my hand letting it drop to the floor. It made a signature metal clang throughout the Byers household.

"We need to get to the lab." You said, ignoring what you just did to Max's brother. "But what about Steve?" Mike pointed to Steve, also limp on floor not that far away from Billy. "He can't drive in this condition!" He yelled at you, probably trying to make you see the obstacle in your situation.

You stood there analyzing your options.
Finally deciding to walk over to Steve. You leaned down to his pants pocket and retrieved the car keys inside. You stood back up and looked at the party with a determined face. "I'll drive. Put Steve in the back and get-" you were cut short by Lucas's rant.

"Drive? Drive? Your not sixteen! What if we get caught?" He stepped towards telling you that you lacked the experience. "I've driven before, in a parking lot." You argued. So then there was silence and you waited for something to be done. I guess your going to have to take control.

"PUT STEVE IN THE BACK AND ILL DRIVE." You repeated and that sure enough got everyone under control.
You walked out to the driveway and started the car while the rest of the party heaved Steve in the back seat.

You put the car in reverse and off to the lab you went. Not without Steve waking up in the middle of your drive. But Dustin shushed him and before you knew it you were at the lab.

All of you got out the car waiting at the main entrance for the gates to open. While Jonathan and Dustin argued to operate the gate system you took a breather off to the side.

No matter how much you do for the group Dustin will never notice you. You thought. And sure enough you were interrupted by the one and only...

Dustin. "Hey, um what you did back there was awesome." This time with a more nervous than excited tone. "Thanks." You sheepishly chuckled.
"Listen, u-uh...did you want to go out sometime?" He scratched the back of his head slightly moving his hat in the process.

...."Yes, uh...sure!" Wait a go y/n you couldn't be more awkward. But that's okay because Dustin hugged you afterward.