Will Imagine

I ran. As far and as fast as I could go. Out the darkened and eroded school and out into the fields. Then I remembered what Bob had said to me,

"Go away! And it never bothered me again." I slowly turned, ever so cautiously. There it's stood. Towering over the school and staring strait into my eyes, if it didn't capture me now it sure did feel like it. My feet, the were planted into the ground with fear, frozen.

As it kept its dark and cold stare on me its tornado of depressing and fearful energy swallowed me up. Like my existence wasn't there, gone. No memories of what I was before....

Just...now memories.

I felt like myself but that, thing was inside and I knew it. Wearing my skin, stealing my identity, I'm it's host.

-Outside the upside down in Will head-

"Will! Will! Wake up!" Joyce's panicking voice shouted at Will stunned and blank stare. Staring into nothingness. I stood by and watched as my best friend suffered another episode this month. Mike, Lucas, Dustin were all there watching the same horror story as me.

I decided to step in, me and Will were the closest to each other, if anyone could wake him up I'm hoping it was me. "Will, it's y/n. I don't know if you can hear me but I love you." I paused just realizing that I confessed in front of everyone, even his mother.

But I continued, because Will was more important. "We all love you Will, and you need to fight back, what ever it is snap out of it!" I shook his shoulder, already crying without realizing it.

Each of the boys stepping in and trying to say something to Will.
Dustin, Mike, and Lucas and of course Joyce. And just for a moment I saw a flash of his eyes.

His eyes, not the blank stare that monster was showing us, Wills eyes. The sparkle that I could see from day 1.
He was so close, I just needed to pull him through.

So I did what I have always wanted to do.

I kissed him long and passionate, a kiss that was meant for him not the episode he was in the middle of. Soon, and hoping that he would wake up and kiss back, he did. With everyone staring, Will woke up and kissed back.

If that's what takes him to wake up, then I don't mind snapping him out of anytime.