Dating Will includes..

-  Where do I even start?
- You two sat next to each other in art class.
- At first it started with you asking to borrow some of his red paint.
- Then the next week he asked to borrow some of your black paint.
- Then green....
- Then yellow....
- Then orange....
- And soon you wouldn't even get separate paint anymore you would share.
- He like to compliment your paintings because they were so detailed and realistic.
- You liked to compliment his creativity, on what to paint.
- From there the conversation wasn't just art it was the things you had in common.
- Like playing D&D
- You told him how your friends played it with you but you moved away
- And then he invited you to play D&D with his friends.
- You just basically hit it off from there.
- From strangers, to friends, to best friends, to crushes....
- He drew a detailed picture of you and at the bottom of the paper he wrote how much he likes you.
- He slipped into your sketch book and the next day you two were dating
- He wanted to show you off to his mom and Jonathan immediately after school.
- Joyce adoring you
- Jonathan treating you two like a king and queen.
- Like he would love you like a sister.
- He drives you two to school.
- He drives you two to the store while he gets more film.
- You would just wander around the store with Will and then hide together to freak out Jonathan.
- You two jumping out and scaring him and he drops all his film boxes.
- Jonathan taking spontaneous pictures of you and Will together.
- You hanging out in his room drawing pictures of each other while listening to music.
- Joyce inviting you to all the family gatherings.
- Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween.
- You spoiling the hell out of Will and his family with presents knowing that they get short on money and don't get lots of presents.
- Even when it's not Christmas, you'd buy them presents because you love him and his family.
- Sticking with him the entire time whether he was posed by the shadow monster or not.
- Him crying to you and you comforting him.
- You being his go to person.
- Loving each other to death
- Him being insecure about whether you think he is weird or not about the whole 'upside down thing'
- You telling him every time that you love him no matter what.
-Joyce finding multiple pictures of you in his room that he's drawn.
- Never leaving each other.