Mike Imagine

Requested by: @Losers_party Thanks for the idea and I hope you enjoy, and if you have any requests yourself, please refer to my past chapter. -Author Chan
P.S, sorry it took so long
_____________________________________

Your feet planted firmly onto your pedals, you raced to school like any other day.

These past few days they've been intense. Especially for you. Did you wake up thinking that maybe you would beat up some demo-dogs or build a fort with Dustin, Lucas and Max. Let alone King Steve Harrington for God's sake. No.

But of course, all in a days work you always come home, you sleep in your bed. And now, here you were. Biking your way to school.

But it wasn't just the demo-dogs and the whole 'host' thing with Will. It's been all of the party that's been acting weird lately. Like they were competing or something, for what you didn't know.

Opening doors for you. Dustin, giving you his chocolate pudding at lunch, which is seriously not like him. Will, drawing you pictures. Mike, giving you his hoodie on the way home from the arcade. Not to mention Lucas's never ending congratulations for beating his top score on Dragons Lair.

Then it all clicked. Like a ton of bricks hit you all at once, and everyone screaming at you for being so oblivious in the first place.

They like you. All of them. But still, what were they competing for? Attention? You didn't know, at this point all you cared for was having a little peace for a while before more trouble stirred up again.

You parked your bike on the rack, adjusted you backpack strap and pushed the main doors open. The familiar sounds of talking teens and the click clack shoes against the hallway floors filled your ears.

You were able to push through enough to make it to your locker, number 99A. Usually you find a note from Stacey and her friends saying how ugly you are, how your only friends are those losers. You always ignored it. But today, the note was different.

To the most tubular girl I know,
Wear something nice to the dance for me?

The note looked like it had been signed at one point, but now it was just an erased mess leaving you wondering who it might have been.

If you looked close enough, you could slightly make out of what looks like a "t" in their name. But that just about narrows down the odds of everyone in the school with a 't' in their name which doesn't help at all.

"Tubular" you repeated. Who says that? It sounded familiar.

You stuck the note in your pocket and retrieved your books for your next class, science.

It seems that Mr.Clarke had already started the lesson, as you caught him in the middle of a sentence. Everyone looked your way as you gently closed the door.

"Sorry Mr.Clarke, just keep talking." You whispered. You quietly made your way to your seat and sat down. Right next to Will.

"Hey y/n." Will smiled. You turned to him and returned the gesture. "What are we talking about?" You leaned to the side so he could hear your whispers better.

"The human brain, it's actually interesting." You nodded taking note of his interest. Dustin turned around to face you. His sides of his eyes crinkled, giving you a quick smile or before turning back around.

-after class-

You were at your locker,fiddling  with your books in the above compartment trying to get your stinkin math book when Lucas handed it to you. You looked at his hand then up to him seeing his sheepish grin. "Looking for this?"