Lucas Imagine

"What?" You closed your locker, fully looking at the girl before you. "I said, Lucas likes you." Max said frustratingly for the second time. It felt like your blood stopped in its streams from the over excitement and shock all at once.

There had been a big fit recently, involving you and Max about your feelings towards Lucas. During that day Max had confirmed she didn't like Lucas, but you weren't sure who Lucas liked. But when Max had came to your locker with the news, you were just.....

Amazed....

Because who would have thought someone would like you? I mean come on! When does your crush ever like you back? 1/10 chances? "Really?"
"Yes Really! He sa-" Our conversation was cut short by, speak of the devil..

Lucas, "Hey, y/n I need to talk to you."
He was nervous, you could tell. Like had practiced to tell you this and his nerves got the best of him. "Am I in trouble?" You cockily asked him, liking the control you had  in the convo.

It was one of the reasons Lucas had liked you, because you think cleverly.
But alas, he sighed in response, to cover the small blush he felt creeping.
But overall he laughed at your well known dad joke. "No, I just need to talk to you that's all."

"Uh, okay then." You looked back, expecting to see Max, only seeing an empty space where she once stood.
So like always, you went to class wondering what might Lucas have to say.

Time skip-

The bell rung dismissing students from their wooden desks of paper nightmares. Unlike you, you took your time, being in no rush to be anywhere.
Until you realized that you needed to meet up with Lucas, for whatever business.

So you rushed out the classroom, a little bit later than everyone else, and stuck in hallway traffic that only occurred on Fridays like today.

But you made it out, anyone can get through the traffic if they took the side exits, only for fires or emergencies but who cares. You walked from the side, passing the dumpster, avoiding the vice principal, and to the bike rack where you normally greeted the boys.

"Hey guys!" You waved, and like every afternoon the boys happily greeted you back, except Lucas, who stayed silent.
Usually you'd be happy to see him greet you back, especially since you kinda had feelings for him, but this? This broke your heart as is.

You got on your bike, and rode down the street blocks with the guys, first Will left, turning onto his street.

It was left down to you Mike, and Dustin. Dustin left next, and since you lived next to Mike you stayed, you usually did.

Lucas and Mike were just a few doors down, so you guys being left was normal. "I'll see you guys later!" Mike shouted as he carried his bike up his driveway.

This was the point where you and Lucas would say your goodbyes, but before you could part Lucas had stopped you. "Y/n?"

You looked in his direction still in your biking stance. "About earlier, um I was going to tell you that- uh." He looked in every direction except yours, indicating that he was nervous about something, but what?

"What?" In an urging manner you rolled your bike closer to have a better view of his face. Which didn't seem to help Lucas' case. "I-I like....I like y-you." He sighed in one breath, not only was he afraid that you'd reject his feelings but he was disappointed in himself that the way he said didn't sound like he wanted it to.

"You don't have to like me back, I just thought that I sh-" you cut him off with a kiss. A kiss filled with everything you could have asked for. Lucas was the first to pull away, and hopefully not with a frown because of your forward actions.

"I'll take that as 'I like you too?"

"You can take that as a 'defiantly."