Dustin Imagine

(l/f/c) = least favorite color

You never meant for this to happen. You were just sitting at home watching the brand new episode of Heman when Dustin called you up. Saying things like, 'I need help' and, 'Darts actually a demogorgon' and, 'Please don't tell anyone'. You knew it, Dustin shouldn't have trusted that son of a bitch.

I mean, what reptile doesn't like light, eats nougat, and molts every other hour? "Son of a bitch, Dustin!" Is all you could say to the boy on the other line of your Walkie talkie. "Look, I know it's a lot to ask, but you have to help me with this. My moms coming home soon and she can't come find out about this!" He waited for my answer.

"Alright fine, what should I bring?" Finally giving in. "Armor, and baloney." He finished. "Be there in five." "Bye".
I slid down the antennae of my Walkie talkie and shoved it in my backpack.

Then, I went downstairs to the fridge and retrieved the meat just like Dustin asked. Armor, what did he mean by that? Like, guards? I knew we had shin guards from when I played soccer a while back. I got my old bicycle helmet that my mom bought for me. She told me to wear it but I never did because 1- it was (l/f/c) and 2- it gave me helmet hair.

I shoved both of those in my backpack also and went into garage. I remembered that when I was a kid I wanted to be Captain America for Halloween, stupid right? It seemed cool at the time but after that I never wore it again. I guess now it might have some use because the shield for armor could come in handy.

I looked at the top shelf above my dads work space. There it was, sitting in a dusty box titled 'Costumes'. I stood up on my tippy toes and hit the tip of the shield on just a hair from my fingertips. I pulled out the box luckily without knocking anything else over. The thing was so dusty, really, I blew on the piece of plastic and that didn't even get all the dust off, so I took an old rag and wiped it clean.

I shoved most of it in to my bag as well and only half of the zipper zipped up with it inside. But it was okay, it was good enough and you didn't have any time to waste as Dustin was waiting for you. You jumped on your bike and didn't hesitate to speed off to his house.

You knocked, three times, waiting for his footsteps to be heard from the inside. The thing that made you wonder was when he opened the door, he was dressed head to toe in a hockey goalie gear. "What the fuck are you wearing?" You laughed at his attire.

"What am I wearing? What fuck are you wearing? Where's your armor?!" He laughed back pointing at you outfit.
"Calm your tits Dustin, its in here." You unzipped your backpack showing off your own attire and strapping it on.

"Nice shield, did you get the baloney?" He let you inside and led you to the kitchen table. "Right here." You handed it to him, not without your hands brushing of course. Knowing your blush would show, you let your hair cover your face. "Great, so here's the plan." He showed off to you a piece of paper with little scribbles of marker, representing his house hold.

You went through many explanations, and each getting more risky than the last. "Okay, you got the plan?" He looked to you, eyes widened and eyebrows raised. You took the chance looking into them, those big deep brown eyes. It was hard focusing or looking away, knowing he just asked you a question and waiting for an answer.

"Y-Yes! U-uh, got it! R-right." You once again looked down, hair covering your face and nodding while still looking at his kitchen floor. "Right, I'll lay down the baloney and I'll meet you in the shed."
You nodded once again and ran out to the shed, like he told you. You shut the unsteady wooden door behind you and took a breather, laying your head back and closing your eyes.

You were here with Dustin, and ganging up on Dart. It was simple as that. No romance, no kissing, and defiantly no blushing, starting now.
That was a promise you made to yourself, right now was a time for business. You raised your head up and looked around the shed, retrieving a shovel thinking you needed something to defend yourself with.

Soon Dustin came bursting in and shutting the door just like you did. "You good?" You still had your back to the wall but still showed him your face.
Your bodies were so close to each other. The space was limited so what could you expect? The breathing was heavy coming from both of you and you had no where else to look except into each other's eyes.

He was looking at you and you were looking at him, and that's all that felt like was there. The tension was thick and it was hard not looking away.
Again your heart beated a million times a minute as he said your name. "Y/N." It came out in one breath and made you crazy it coming out his mouth.

You lifted his hockey mask up slowly, so carefully, like you would break him.
At that moment, you knew your self promise was good as gone. Because next thing you knew his lips were on yours. Nothing else mattered, no Dart, No danger, nothing. It was just you and him, in the shed releasing all the feelings you held in for each other.

The day ended with you both beating the shit out of that son of a bitch Dart. You locked him in that cellar, and you know what? You didn't even care.

Because after that you kissed again.