Eleven x fem!reader (requested)

ITOnlyGetsStranger_ requested this and I'm very excited to post this. I hope you all enjoy it and if anyone has any other request please feel free to my previous request chapter (requests always open)
_______________________________

Riding my bike, I pedaled hard to my destination. Where might that be? Well, it was a secret. Considering the events of last year a number had gone 'missing' in the labs eyes and the cabin far in the woods had finally came to a use.

Down the road no one had barely ever used was where you were going, eventually the road had come to an end and a gravel like pavement made of organized pebbles was replaced under your tires.

A few miles down that and you were forced to remove yourself from the bike and walk along side instead, by now the 'road' was leaves and sticks among the forest floor. The only thing surrounding your vision was the millions among millions of trees.

Just on the edge of Hawkins Mirkwood forest was a cabin. A small cabin that easily fit one or two at most. But who it occupied, only a limited three were aware of, you being one of them.

Leaning the slim and rusty bike against the base of a nearby tree, you then headed alone on foot, a few meters ahead was the destination, the secret.

A cabin built by looks of it built by rotted wood covered by moss. Anyone wouldn't think much of it if the even came across it. Even looked a bit haunted at first.

But none the less you stepped over the known trip wires hidden in between he trees like you had stepped over it millions of times before, which technically you've only visited a few times. On business of course.

But what the business is, was an even bigger secret.

One knock
Pause
One knock
Pause
Three knocks

The click of over many locks were then proceeded to unlock, anyone would question the safety by the sound of it but the same followed, only the limited three knew it was safe....for now.

The image of an old, beaten down man with a chief officer uniform was seen before you. You knew this man obviously, from the dozens of times you've spoken.

"Here so early?" His gruff morning voice was a bit more intimidating than his normal one, but you knew he was only tugging your strings.

"You do realize it's 12:30 in the afternoon right?" Raising an eyebrow. The tough figure hurried you in, not knowing whether someone might watching or not.

He gave more of a huff than a laugh and closed and locked the door behind you. Then proceeding to sit back down in his previous position on the couch not even really paying attention to the television in front of him.

"She's not up yet." He said.
"Should I get her?" You placed your bag on the extremely small kitchen table built for two and searched for what you were looking for, the math textbook that you had checked out from the library.

"I got it." Hips attitude was usually straight forward, especially in the 'morning' but only a few had seen the softer side to the tough skin. One of them is lucky you.

You shuffled to the greenish blue door near the back of the cabin and knocked a few times.

"Get up! Y/n's here." 

While it looked like you were busy looking through the pages of numbers, you were intently listening to the bustling noises behind the wall beside you, soon enough emerged a fully dressed and curly haired Eleven. Complete with a cozy grey sweater and denim overalls.