The Boys Imagine

It was a cold and breezy day, not one of the best of weather combinations but here in Hawkins it was a specialty.

Like normally, you'd sleep in til noon on Saturdays, and maybe, if you felt like it, you'd try and meet up with your friends. Mike, Lucas, Dustin and Will.

But today wasn't that day. You fell asleep late last night, 3:00am to be exact, setting you back in your normal sleep schedule. It wasn't til 2:00 this afternoon that you opened your eyes for the first time after slumber.

It was around one that the boys would expect to hear your voice through the the Walkie talkie static but an hour of waiting they decided to see for themselves.

"You guys hear from y/n yet?" Mike spoke over his speaker. He waited a few moments for any voices until he heard Dustin's. "Not me, anyone else?"

Each of the boys heard no's from each other so they had planned to go and see what was up. They had met up on maples street and headed to
(Your street name), not too far from there. Just a few doors down from the first house and there was yours.

They all shares a look of confusion. Your bike was still in the same place in the same position in your front yard. The driveway was still full with your family's usual grey colored car. The lights were on and the sounds of faint voices were heard.

So what was wrong? What had happened to the only girl of the party that would pester everyone on channel 5 over the Walkie talkies? Why wasn't she out and about already?

"What the hell?" Dustin mumbled under his breath, a bit confused like everyone else. Finally they had decided it was in their best interest to go and see what was up.

Now that they had thought about it, no one has ever really seen your house. Not relevant, just curiosity thinking.
One by one they boys got off their bikes and rolled them up to where yours had been sitting, and parked them.

They walked up your walk way and up the two stairs of your doorstep. After a while of blankly staring at your front door, they all voted Mike to knock, which he unwillingly did.

To not much of their surprise your mother answered the door. All dressed up in her work clothes she smiled at the boys. She knew who they were already, remembering the time when you invited them over to your 11th birthday party in fourth grade.

"Hello! Boys! What brings you by?" She pulled the door opens wider, in an inviting manner. The party trudged into your house taking in what you had lived in day by day. They all knew Mikes house by the back of their hands but yours, but yours so this was a bit interesting for them.

No one spoke to answer Mrs. L/n's question until Lucas had nudged the side of Dustin's arm to speak. "Oh! Uh, we just....came to pick up y/n to go to the arcade." Dustin scratched the back of his neck, a bit nervous talking to your mom.

Your mother groaned in annoyance, "I have been trying to wake her up all day, maybe you boys can get her up." She pointed to the carpeted stairs leading to the top floor of the house.

They all passed the kitchen, catching a glance of your dad and (sibling name) at the dinner table and raced up the stairs. They were all met with a long hallway with four doors, two on each side.

They all looked identical, which to their dismay, they didn't want to walk in on a room that wasn't theirs to look at. But just by a hunch, the opened the door with the snores coming from behind...

Will was the one brave enough to knock. "Y/n, the party's here, are you in there?" Will listened closely, not hearing any indication that anyone was in there. He knocked once again a bit louder this time.

If they listened closely, your snores could be heard, but Dustin was fed up enough to open the door. What they had found was something they'd never guess your room to be.

Posters covered the walls, the floor covered in either books, papers, or a few t shirts, and you

Posters covered the walls, the floor covered in either books, papers, or a few t shirts, and you. Snuggled up on your bed, face squished into the pillow, one leg off the bed and one leg on....

To sum it up, you had the boys laughing, which made it hard because they didn't want to wake you up, wanting to enjoy the humorous sight.
You stirred, but not enough to to wake, Mike noticed this and stepped over your pile of belongings and shook your shoulder a bit.

"Y/n." He shook it once more. "Y/n."
Mike looked back at the boys confused as to why you hadn't woken up yet.
Lucas sighed and stepped over the same pile, and gave your shoulder a push of his own. "Y/n!" Lucas said a bit louder and more sternly.

Nothing. Nothing but a snore, indicating that you were still fast asleep. Each of the boys shared a look of mischief and took one big breath before....

"Y/N!!!" The shouted, you finally woke up, and not pleasantly, might I add. You startled and shot up from your warm comfort. Hair all tussled, the boys once again laughed at your figure. You only furrowed your eyebrows, catching on to what was happening.

"Very funny." You said in your raspy morning voice as you placed your thick framed glasses on your face. "You wear glasses?" Dustin asked. "Yeah." He hummed in response taking note of your life away from school and your friends. You removed the covers, revealing your pajamas.

You shoved the boys one by one out your bedroom door. Just as you were about to close the door in their faces Mike had asked why you did so.
"Can't go to the arcade in pajamas."
As you closed the door to change clothes.

The boys stayed in silence as they took in what it was like in your house.

Interesting.