Lucas Imagine

(Spoiler warning)

You and the boys had finally gone through the hell of what you call your lives. With Will and his episodes, to having to beat the shadow monster out of his barley living body, you still had the snowball to enjoy.

You never really enjoyed dances, or anything that involves girly things for that matter, because, you weren't a girly girl. But this time, your sister, Nancy insisted on it and so you let her dress you up for the dance.

You had a secret, small, no HUGE crush on Lucas, and although you hoped he asked you to dance he probably didn't like you in that way.
You wore Nancy's best dress which happened to be your size! She fixed up you hair, and did some light makeup.

You had to say, you looked nice, but not your kind of style. So, Nancy drive you two to the dance and you just arrived as the boys grouped together. You could spot them in the corner avoiding any contact with anyone.

There he was, standing in the best suit, and boy did he look good in it. The handsomest you'd ever seen him. You could help the heat rising to your cheeks. So you casually walked up to your friends, like it was nothing.......

Well, casually did NOT go gracefully, you tripped on your own foot and nearly fell. Just when you could have thought you'd splat on the floor a pair of hands caught you. "Hey there." You looked up into the beautiful chocolate brown eyes that you get lost in every time.

Lucas Sinclair. Your best friend and your crush of 5 years. "H-Hey L-Lucas!" You picked yourself up from his arms feeling the coldness again when you let go from his embrace.
You tried to look at anywhere but him and you noticed how nice each the boys looked.

Will, was in his best suit with a beautiful flower filling his pocket like a gentleman. Dustin, also looking very nice with his hair all slick on the sides.
Mike, wearing a handsome grey suit with a matching tie that pulled his whole outfit together. You, wore a stunning (f/c) knee length dress that fit you just right.

"Wow, you look great!" Lucas exclaimed, and to be honest you couldn't be anymore red. "Thanks, y-you d-do too!" Nice recovery (y/n), nice recovery. "So, u-um would you? Do y-you.... Ummm w-want to, uhh," e stuttered over his words. Eventually the boys got fed up with his act.

"I think Lucas wants to dance with you." Dustin came up and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Y-yes" he pointed to Dustin like he knew what he meant. "C'mon, let's go." You dragged him out to the middle of the dance floor.

He placed his hands in your hips and yours in his shoulders. You both seemed to feel the time was right and next thing you know you were leaning in to the perfect kiss. You sighed placing you forged on his and you took a look around.

Will, dancing with a popular girl, she didn't deserve him, but you were glad he got a dance.

Mike, dancing with Eleven, you were happy that a girl like El found someone like Mike, they're perfect for each other.

Dustin, dancing with Nancy. You felt bad that he couldn't get a dance with a girl at the school, but let's be honest all of them were nothing but but he's and you would have been shaking you head if any of them thought they were worthy of a dance with Dustin.

In that moment, everything felt perfect, nothing could ruin your night, no demo dogs, nor shadow mister could tear you apart from you and your family.