Meeting his parents

Mike-
Karen being Karen she is always keeping up on Mike, making sure that his campaigns ended at the exact times, coming home on time, and staying out of trouble. But when Mike brought you home she didn't know what to think. She didn't think that the relationship would last but she was still polite and nice to you anyways. Of course she liked you she just didn't think it'd last.

Lucas-
Lucas's parents were too busy with his sister Erica to give you and him their full attention. But for the little time that they did pay attention to you they seemed to like you. They were polite and supportive so you guys just went with that.

Dustin-
You would not believe how much his mother loved you! She was very happy that her little Dusty found a nice girl. Especially since he was so insecure about his teeth, she was glad that you loved him still. Sometimes when you go over to his house, she calls you 'future daughter in law'. Which never fails to make Dustin blush. Including the cat, Mews loves you too. (R.I.P Mews😪)

Will-
Oh for sure, Joyce adores you. At first she was a bit surprised that Will had a girlfriend at such a young age, but none the less she loved you like a daughter. She loves that you listen to Will when he tells you about his episodes. Jonathan already met you before and he feel the same as Joyce. Oh! And the dog (which I found out his name is Chester) happily barks at you when you come over, in a friendly way.