Their confidence level

Mike-
Probably a 5/10. Like he's okay with kissing and hugging you, but not in the front of the boys. Mike is the type to be shy at first but then once he gets comfortable he'll take a risk. But don't expect flirting or anything.

Lucas-
He's maybe a 6/10. Like Mike, he's a little shy. He's fine with hugging you in front of the boys but not kissing. Lucas is the type to care about your needs. So if he feels like you need a hug or a kiss he'll give you one for sure. But don't expect flirting or something.

Dustin-
Oh Dustin is a 10/10 for sure. He loves making you blush, and with Steve as his wing man there's no limits. He'll hug and kiss you anywhere anytime.
Knowing Dustin, he just wants you to like him just as much as he likes you so if that means doing that purr thing you can count on him to do it. Expect lots of flirting . (He gets tips from Steve)

Will-
Will is a definite 3/10 at most. He's very shy and insecure. Knowing him, with the while traumatizing events in his life, it's really hard for him to open up. He'll hug you when you need them but if you want a kiss, you'll probably have to get it yourself. The only time Will ever really expresses what he feels about you is when Jonathan spills what he told him to you. Don't expect any pda or stuff like that.