Chapter 2

Avelyn's Point Of View:

I gulped down hard. Was I dreaming? Ugh, say something Avelyn! He'll think, that you're stupid. "Uh, ummm, thank's I-I gues-s-ss." I mumbled and blushed. Couldn't you say it better? Gosh, that's so embarrassing! He chuckled and examined me with an amused look. "N-no prob-b-lem, I-I gues-s-ss." He responded mimicking me. Asshole. I grabbed my keys and narrowed my eyes at him before I turned around and walked down. His laugh haunted me until I reached the end of the alley.

How does it come, that THE Jason McCann didn't kill or raped me. He wasn't really nice, but I still expected more. Like his Gang or some weapons. I walked home eating my Tacos slowly. I wasn't in a mood for my dad tonight and hoped that he wouldn't be home, but at some sluts house. I walked up to our house. It wasn't tiny, but definitely not a mansion. Three little stairs led to a big black wooden door on the side of the white house. An easy red roof protected the rooms inside from the rain and cold. 2 bathrooms, one big kitchen, a living room with a big black sofa and 4 bedrooms were inside, even though there were only 2 people living in it. I put the key in the lock and slowly turned it around not causing too much noise. I tiptoed inside and peeked in the living room. I tried to resist sighing. My father sat on the sofa drinking a bottle of beer. Not a good sign. I tried to pass him, without him noticing but failed. "So you're not even saying hello now, do you?" He growled behind me. I stopped death in tracks. If I would say hi, he would get angry because he didn't want to hear my ugly voice. Nothing I did was right. "Look at me when I'm speaking bitch!" He screamed loudly and I spun around fast to face him, shaking inside. This wouldn't end well. "Too bad, that you did it so late. Now I have to punish you." He chuckled as he saw my fear, stood up and left the bottle of alcohol on the sofa. He approached me slowly. "Maybe you'll regret what you did this time." He punched me in the face multiple times and kicked me in the stomach. The metallic taste of blood spread in my mouth and I choked on it. "Go the away" He yelled. I stood up, wincing in pain. I walked to my room and went straight to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and took care of my wounds. After I finished I sat down on my bed and took out my phone. As I did that, someone called me on FaceTime. Brandon! I smiled immediately seeing his name. ( I saved him under „Brandi Bitch ). My best friend always had the best timing to call me and cheer me up. I accepted the call and promptly heard the familiar greeting; "Hey giiirl! How ya doin'?" I chuckled. Brandon was gay and I had not one problem with that. He had weird styled brown hair, but all the girls drool over him. He was very attractive and worked out twice a week since 3 years. I always had to watch out so that girls wouldn't come near him. He hated it when they started to flirt. His fetish were nikes, mangas and eyeliner. And because I love drawing I design his sweaters with different Manga characters on it. I saw his big grin on my screen. "Fine, fine. How about ya?", I responded and he chuckled. We always said the same sentences at the beginning. Weird. I know. Suddenly I saw a frown forming on his face. "Don't tell me, that this piece of shiaat slapped ya again!" He said loudly. I bit my lips and fumbled with my fingers. 2He did Brandon, but I really don't wanna talk about this. Can you cheer me up?" I looked at him hopefully and he placed a grin on his lips, even though it wasn't real. „Ya know me giiirl! Always here to cheer ma' wifey up! Alright, I gotchu' something. How about you work a bit at Starbucks tomorrow? A friend of mine doesn't have time and it's just one shift. Pweaase, just for me baby!". I couldn't help but chuckle at his childish behavior. "Yeah, why not." I agreed instantly. I really didn't like this house. Brandon told me more informations about it and we said our goodbyes. "Okay Brandi, see ya!" - "Ya always will! Biaatch!" He yelled before disconnecting. I still smiled, alone in my room in front of my phone. I'm such a creep. I chuckled, stood up and went to the bathroom to put some more cream on my bruises. That cream was my lifesaver because it worked instantly and I'll be able to cover the bruises with some make-up tomorrow without anybody noticing it. I went out of the bathroom, straight to my closet and changed into some pajamas before I walked to my bed. Why didn't he kidnap me? Why didn't he kill me? I should really stop thinking about him. He acted like an asshole, but maybe he wasn't that bad, right? Or maybe.... And with that I dozed off.