Chapter 17

Avelyn's Point of View:

I walked down the staircase as I heard people talking. I stormed in the living room and jumped on Tyler. "Whooho, you're back and you're not dead." I sang and he laughed at me. "Of course not." He responded and held my tights so that I couldn't fall down from his waist. I hugged Sofia and CeCe, too but before I could talk to them about the mission Tyler tapped my shoulder.

"How was Jason?" He asked and worry filled his eyes. "Okay." Tyler raised a brow. I quickly cleared my mind from lap dances, panties and cars before I kept on speaking.

"We went to 'Flamingo' and then I fell asleep on the way back. I don't know what happened then." I think that Jason carried me in my bed, because I woke up there. "Are you sure that he didn't touch you?" He looked even more worried. "Yes I'm pretty sure. Why would he do that?" I crossed my arms. Why do we have to talk about this in front of everyone else, that's so embarrassing.

"Because he fucks every girl, that's why and I'm sure that he raped you when you were asleep." Tyler burst out. Why did he leave me with Jason then? I'm sure that he didn't touch me, but how could I explain that to Ty- I heard a loud crash behind me and snapped my head in the direction where it was coming from. Jason stood there, his eyes pitch black and his jaw clenched.

"What the fuck did you say?" He hissed and walked over to me and Tyler. "Tyler. I'm talking to you motherfucker." He punched Tyler in his face and I gasped. "Give me one good reason why you wouldn't touch her- No! I - I didn't mean it like that boss"

"Oh, sure you didn't." He smirked and looked like devil himself. He wanted to punch him again, but I stood in his way. "Don't Jason." I pleased and I saw his eye soften. He gently pushed me out of his way and caressed my check before turning back to Tyler. "One reason? I have million god damn reasons why I wouldn't touch her and if you want then I'll tell you the first one. The one I had when I first saw her: I respect her." He said, turned around and walked up the stairs to his room.

I looked around and to my surprise there was no one else in the living room anymore. I had a feeling that they hid when Jason crashed that thing on the floor. I looked at Tyler but he wasn't there either so I walked up to my room and saw CeCe sitting on my bed.

"OMG, are you okay?" She jumped up. "Yeah, I'm fine, nothing bad happened." She dragged me out of my room. "Where are we going?" "We're going to my room. Sofia is there. Okay, one question: I know that he didn't rape you, but please tell me that you two had sex already. You could've said yes and everything and I totally get it that you didn't say Tyler."

I slapped her shoulder and stopped walking. "Are you kidding me? Of course we didn't do it. God, CeCe you're horrible." And the last thing I wanted right now was to feel two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and a smirking Jason laying his chin on my shoulder. He whispered, of course so loud that CeCe could here it:

"Why are you lying Babygirl. You shouldn't be embarrassed." CeCe made big eyes and looked from him to me. I pushed him off me and hit his chest as hard as I could. My hand started hurting horribly. "Ouch! Jason, why are you so hard?"

Don't say anything stupid Jason, please. "I'm always hard when I'm around you princess." He winked and turned around to CeCe. "Everybody downstairs. Now." He shouted and walked to the stairs. My cheeks burned and I covered my face. "Oh my god." I whispered. "Bitch, you better have sex with him soon." CeCe said and walked behind him. Why do I know these people.

Finally I'm out of this house. CeCe kept looking at me weirdly and whispered once in a while 'I know you guys are dating' wtf. I stopped in front of Starbucks and ordered myself a Venti Latte. I poured some sugar in and grabbed a straw. "Hey babe." I suddenly heard a male sticky voice behind me. I turned around surprised and looked at him. He had brown short and on purpose messy hair, dark brown/green eyes and a broad forehead. His eyes were really small, but he didn't look Asian and his cheekbones were well chiseled. To be honest, he wasn't my type and he looked angry and amused at the same time which was kind of creepy. "Me?" I asked unsure, since I've never seen him. He chuckled deeply and looked away as he smiled. "Yes, you." His piercing gaze returned to me.