Chapter 21

Jason's Point Of View:

I opened my heavy eyelids and immediately got blended by the sun. I groaned and turned around meeting Avelyn's chest. As I remembered what happened yesterday I smiled and looked up at her. She was already awake. „Morning." She soothed "Morning princess." I mumbled and she giggled.

"You look adorable."

She pouted "I'm not adorable."

"Yes you are." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled. And then I remembered something. I frowned. "Will you finally tell me about Scorpion? I know that there's more than the texts. I thought that he already stopped, but I guess no." Her face turned pale and tears brimmed under her eyelids. I came closer to her and hugged her fragile body. "C'mon. Tell me." "If I tell you, he'll kill you." She whispered. My body tensed. "He's not going to take you and you will not go to him JUST TO PROTECT ME!" She flinched and I regretted that I yelled.

"H-how did you know about the taking?" I rolled my eyes. "These are his moves, he threats ect. We've been dealing with this asshole for a long time already." She whimpered "He's going to kill you...." The sadness in her eyes hurt me. Did she really care that much about me? She shouldn't because I wasn't good enough for her. I will never be. At the same time, I would never let her go. "Princess, calm down. I'm okay. I'm still here and no one will change that. You have to live with my annoying ass forever and you can't just walk away. You sealed a deal with the devil babygirl." I murmured and smirked down at her.

"You're no devil." She stated and I sighed. "What do you think am I?"

"Jason. You are Jason."

Right then and there I knew that I would never let this girl get hurt. I was just Jason in her eyes. A Jason she truly cared about. That was it. That was all.

Not a killer, monter, devil, drugdealer or Gang leader. I don't know what I did to deserve her.

I slowly pressed my lips against hers and tried to show her how much her words meant to me. I knew that I could never express it in words because I'm not good at talking. I pressed my forehead against hers and whispered "Don't you ever keep something like that away from me, do you understand?"

Suddenly she backed away and something in her eyes changed. "Why do you even care? Why am I more important to you than the others? Just trying to get my pu§§y, huh McCann?" I gulped down hard and looked at her in disbelief. What the hell is going on in her head. One minute she shows me that she cares adn the other she acts like as if I was the person she hates the most. I took her on a date, I opened up to her, I made her mine and she sleeps in my bed. I'm not kicking her out, I told her that I'm whipped as fuck and now- „Are you fucking kidding me?" I hissed and walked out of the room.

And to think that my life has taken a better turn

Note: This one was more than just short, sorry lol. I just really didn't have enough time to put the next chapter together and I cropped it here, because it kind of fit. I just had to put this in here, the rest wouldn't work out without this shitty filler.

And also, what was I thinking again? I clearly don't remember this book lol. What is wrong with her? And I also appreciate you still being here. I WAS ABSENT because I wasn't home. Sorry.