Chapter 3

Avelyn's Point Of View:

I woke up with my headphones still on and music playing. I took them off and sat up in my bed. I was actually happy to wake up today because my cousin Tyler wanted to come and catch up with me. He's the only family member that I like, besides my dead sister May. I stood up to take a shower and dress into clean clothes. I wore some denim light washed shorts, black Vans a loose fishtail and of course my charm bracelet with the little six on it. I carefully walked down the stairs because I didn't know if my father was home. It turned out that he was, but he's still asleep. Good for me. I took my laptop and ran upstairs. I was stupid to think that my dad would let me go to a college, so I wanted to look for some study online. I wasn't planning on telling him about this. Not that he would care. I talked with Tyler through my phone a while ago and he told me that I don't have to go to college at all and that he has enough money. I didn't know where he worked and how he got it, so I didn't accept. It was his and he probably worked hard to get it. As I finished to check out the offers on the internet I looked outside. The sun was shining brightly and that means, that I can get some cool pictures. I love photography and art in generous, I could never sit in my room with my camera and just look outside without taking pics. I quickly took my Canon EOS and my wallet, put on nude matte lipstick and ran out of the house, not forgetting my keys of course. I walked to the near skatepark. I could buy something to eat there and the lake was beautiful. Maybe I'd even catch the skaters in a good move. It was really hard to take a good picture of them. I walked to one of the snack-bars and bought myself a sandwich. Afterwards I walked to the lake and shot a picture from the beautiful, always moving reflexions of the sun on the waves. Then I walked to the pipes. I took funny prints from the kids who were trying to skate until I heard murmurs. It was getting quite and some people started to scream and ran away. What the hell? I furrowed my brows and turned around to see what in gods name was happening here. Everyone was panicking! I should have known it instantly. Jason McCann walked with two friends down the path to one of the half pipes. He wore red Supras, a white loose shirt, sagging black jeans and a snap back. Not to forget his annoying smirk. His arms were covered in ink and I had the feeling that he even added a new one to his collection. He stepped on the pipe and let his skateboard fall down. He quickly stood on it and drove slowly back and forth. His friends were mimicking him until he started to drive faster and higher the pipe up and down. The third time he drove down he made a flip and securely landed on the floor again. As he smoothly repeated his actions a few of the kids, who came without their parents walked nearer and started to cheer for him. He flashed them one of his real smiles and kept going. His friends did some tricks, too but I didn't really pay attention to it. I turned on the camera looked through the lens and focused on him. I couldn't stop myself from doing so. He was definitely the best from all the skaters here. click, click, perfect. I shot over 10 photos. A double flip, click, click, click. More and more. I noticed the people stared at me and got annoyed yet again. It was just like yesterday at Starbucks. Really quite and most of the people were backing off with every move he made. Except for the kids. I guess that they didn't know who he was. It was too cute how they admired him and his friends and not cared about what they did for living. click. This time Jason noticed it and looked in the direction the sound came from. That means, me. I blushed as he realized what I was doing but he just smirked. God, I'm so stupid. Everyone is scared here and I'm standing right in front of the pipe and take pictures calmly. How dumb can you be. I backed away and started to eat my sandwich trying to ignore him. Grass, Jason, kids, Jason, skateboard, Jason, trees, road, Jason... Out of the nowhere a big shadow was above me. I looked up and saw a smirking Jason. "I should really be scared of you. Now you're even following me and taking pics. Are ya ma personal pap, or what?" He said amused. "No. I came here to take some pictures and after you came no one else was driving so I made some prints of you." I responded not daring to look him in the eyes. "Ah, okay. So you're telling me that ya didn't take pictures of me because I'm the hottest guy alive. I don't believe you." "Cocky ass." "Just saying the truth, shawty." "Ha.Ha. The truth. Best joke ever McCann." He grinned as he saw me getting annoyed by him. "So" he plopped down beside me on the bench "can I see the pictures you took now, or are they just for you?" I turned on my camera and gave her to him. I didn't know why, but I still couldn't look at him. I guess that it would distract me too much What? Why distract me? I felt his gaze on me "You're not scared, that I'll se your nudes on it?" He asked innocently. I gasped and finally looked at him. "Are you kidding me? I don't have any nudes you perv. Look at your pics and give me back my camera. You're so disgusting Jason!" He dropped his head and chuckled lowly. Ugh, his chuckle sounded so sexy and raspy I- "Feisty" He repeated multiple times and smirked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my camera. I really didn't care that he couldn't see his pics by now. It's his fault. I stood up and turned around. "Hey, wait" He said while grabbing my wrist and turning me around. "I don't mind that you find me hot and that you even need to take pictures from me. You know, I would never look at your nudes." I looked at him in disbelieve. "At least not, when you'd look." He added. I wiggled myself out of his grasp and slapped his chest. Not daring to say another word, so that he could tease me again, I walked away hearing his laughter behind me.

I went home still thinking about what happened in the park. Most of the people were freaking and some of them wanted to call the police, but Jason's friends stopped them somehow. Jason was definitely the biggest asshole I knew, besides my father of course, but I could tell that it was just a mask. I bet that if his mask wasn't so good he wouldn't be the most wanted criminal. A lot of them break down at the end because they're too weak to handle it. Jason was different. He could control his feelings in a way, although he got angry easily. At least my pictures were good I'll print them out soon and maybe, if I'll see him again, I'll give them Jason. I went to our house peeking in. The window was opened and I could smell the alcohol.

This wouldn't end well.

Note: Hey, so here's the 3rd chapter and it kind of ended with a cliffhanger because the big fat action starts after this moment. I hope that ya'll liked it❤️️