Chapter 14

Avelyn's Point Of View:

After we finished the pillow fight we went up to Sofia's room. I could hear the moans up here and I didn't know why this made me sad. We sat on the big comfortable bed and started to talk about everything and nothing. Of course CeCe managed to turn the conversation to Jason. Great topic. Note the sarcasm. "God, he's such a fuckboy!" Sofia exclaimed. "I know right." CeCe added. "He always came home with another girl, but that changed. Today is the first time since Ave came that he has someone here"

She looked at me and Sofia looked from her to me confused. Guess I have to tell her, too. Thank you CeCe. "Uh, Jason and I, we kissed..." "Oh. My. God. No. Fucking. Way." Sofia made big eyes. "You kidding right?" "No..." "Girl, he never kisses." I looked at her and furrowed my brows. "What do you mean?" "He says that it's only for pussy's. He takes them. Fucks them and kicks them out. He never kisses them" Wait, so I'm the only girl he kissed in years? No way, that's impossible. "Did he touch you?" "No!" "He's into you. I was shocked, since I didn't saw all those girls here, but if he really just kissed you without trying to get into your pants, well that means that you're important to him." 

I didn't know why, but I felt sparks everywhere. He liked me? I meant something to him? I blushed and hid my hands. "But what if that's not true. I mean, what if he finds me, uh attractive but he knows that he won't get in my pants like with the other girls and just plays differently." "I don't think so. If he can't get one, he just leaves her. He doesn't give two shits about girls. He's always so rude to them, except to us because we're part of the Gang. Well he's rude to us, too but not that much. He wouldn't waste his time or kiss someone. He says, that only whipped guys kiss and hug girls. He's so mean to them, I don't understand why they drool over him." He got the looks, but still. I wouldn't have sex with someone just because they looked good. I would be so disappointed in myself.

We fell asleep on the big bed, but I didn't sleep well. As I woke up the next morning I did my business and dressed into something casual before I walked down in the kitchen. No one was there so I made myself breakfast and chatted with Brandon. Soon I heard footsteps and a half naked girl walked down. her phone pressed to her ear. "Why did you guys leave without me. I hate you!" She spat in the the microphone and hung up. She put on her pink high heels and was just about to walk out when she noticed me. "Ouh, I didn't see you hoe. Wanna go with me?" She asked annoyed and looked down at her nails. Then she looked up again and saw me eating. "Bitch, what do you think you're doing? Weren't you the one who got to suck his dick? Do you think that you're better then me now, huh? You're not, I was still better. Plus, I see that you wanna be killed since you're eating in his house, his food." Suck his dick? I had the urge to throw up. "No, I live here and-" I started, but she interrupted me. "Sure thing. He doesn't want your ugly face here. Don't act like you're better, he likes me more." She spat. 

Interrupting me? Hell no. 

"Let me finish my damn sentence bitch. I fucking live here and I'm not so desperate that I suck someones, who doesn't even care about me,dick. He probably doesn't even remember your name and I can eat wherever I want and whatever I want. You said that I'm dead? Huh? Me? Nooo, not me. It's you. You're the one who'll be dead here if you don't get your fake ass out of those doors. I wanted to eat in peace, not my fault that the others left you here. I actually understand them, I wouldn't wanna drive home with someone as annoying as you. And why do you want that Jason likes you that much? What's so cool about him? You think that he'll care about you, if you have sex with him? Well he doesn't and he never will. And about the name of yours that boy probably doesn't remember, I don't think that he even remembers your face so I would suggest that you get out of here real quick."

I continued eating. Waiting that she'll move her ass.

"Morning Lynn." I heard a deep husky voice greet and I saw Jason smirking at me. He had a black shirt, sneakers and shorts on but you could see the Calvins he wore underneath. His hair wasn't in the quiff. He probably didn't style it today. He walked beside me, grabbed an egg and started to peel the shell off. "Oh, uh. Are you her friend?" He faked a surprised tone and looked at the blonde girl. She squinted her eyes at him but quickly smiled and giggled. Fake snake. She's so scared of him. 

"Oh, c'omon McCann. Don't act like that." 

"Like what" He growled. "Uhh-I, I, I'm one of the girls... From last night." She stumbled backwards even more scared since he growled at her. Poor girl, she looks like as if she would pee in her pants. Why did she come here then? "Aah, right." Jason said and and scrunched his forehead as if he still didn't know who she was. "Which one? Lisa? Anna? Chantal? Gabrielle? No? None of them? Well, why am I even doing an effort." He laughed a cold laugh "Didn't I tell you that I don't wanna see ya in the morning?" He added annoyed. She didn't say another word and ran through the door outside. That was mean. But I was, too. "Why did you talk to her like this? Didn't you have fun?" "You said, that I probably don't even remember her face and you're right, I don't." He shrugged his shoulders and went down to the basement.

Jason's Point Of View:

I took out a bastard out of his cage and practiced shooting on him. We have some living targets down here, but that's not always like that. I was planting a bomb and around 10 people saw it. We, well I, had the brilliant idea to use them down here. It's a lot more easier on a mission when you shoot living people while practicing. We had only 4 men left and they'll be death soon. Until then no one can tell Avelyn.

Avelyn. God, I'm so obsessed with her I- No, I'm not. I angrily shot the man another time even though he was already dead. I don't like her and she doesn't like me!

It's just. When we met, she was so adorable and then at Starbucks I started to feel something towards her. She was always so nice and normal to me. She treated me like everyone else and stood up for me in front of so many people. And despite all the imperfections I still want to be her man. I know that this would be dangerous for her, but her cousin's in the Gang, too. It won't change a lot.

God damn it! I DON'T LIKE HER? Feel loved? God nah. She just played me, she would never date someone like me and why would she? I'm not that perfect boyfriend every girl wants. I'm not romantic, or cute, or nice, or careful and save. I'm dangerous. Everything that I do is dangerous and I doubt that she feels the slight of safeness in my arms. She would never date me...

I walked up the stairs and yelled "Clean it up!" Then I went to my room, took a shower and dressed into clothes without blood patterns on them. I grabbed my phone and walked down again. Luc, Dee and Archer were not to be find in the big living room so they're probably doing something for the Gang. Tyler was talking with someone on the phone, Charlotte and Sofia were making sandwiches and Lynn was FaceTiming. Probably Brandon since she was laughing all the time and talking like that: "Aye, yo bitch! Wassup?" I bit my tongue so that I wouldn't smile at her. Za comes walking in. 

"Aye Boss. Ryan's with Luc and co. and that's because we got a lil' problem." He scratched the back of his neck. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, some other people saw us bombing the place, but we didn't take them with us since they were really wasted and we weren't in the mood for them. One of them remembers and even found out our numbers." He confessed and I clenched my jaw. "Just kill him and-" My phone started ringing and I picked up without looking at the ID, because no other than my friends/partners have my number. "Yes?" "A-are you- M-M-McCann-n" An, to me, unknown voice asked in a shaky tone. "Fuck yes, I am. What do you want? Aren't you happy that we let you live, bastard? I really don't like wasting my time on little wannabe annoying kids like you." 

"Police Department. Thank you Sir for informing and proving us that you know where McCann is at the moment." A female voice interrupted me and I rolled my eyes. The Police is so stupid, I can't stand them. Always causing problems. "Mr.McCann, we will arrest you for several murdering, bombing, dealing and stealing. Say bye to your love ones." I smirked and chuckled deeply. Anger was rising in me. 

"You won't arrest me. I know that you are tracking me right now, but that is kinda impossible so good luck with looking for me. I like playing hide and seek with the police, because I always know that I'll win." I hung up and stormed outside.

I have to smoke. I heard light steps behind me. "Wait! Are you okay?" I heard someone ask me. Of course it was Avelyn. I turned around and I saw her stumbling back, that hurt. No it didn't. I'm the fucking leader from this Gang and not some low life pussy. "Why the fuck do you care? You have fun without me, you shouldn't have kissed me! I knew that you'd play with me. You never really liked me you little bitch! Are ya doing this with all boys, huh? Fooling, kissing and then ignoring, because you got bored? Just go away! I don't want to see your ugly face anymore!" I spat and regretted it immediately. I saw tears brimming in her eyes. 

"Fine." she mumbled and ran away. She looked so hurt. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath and ran behind her.

Note: Hide and seek with the police? Who will win?