Chapter 15

Jason's point Of View:

"Com'on Lynn. I didn't mean it like that."

"Yes, you did." I could hear her sobs. I turned around. Was she behind me? In the bushes? In front of me? Jason McCann everybody, world's most wanted. Can't find a crying and sobbing girl in the woods behind his house. "I promise I didn't. I was just mad."

"I don't believe you." I heard her whisper. Now I know where she is. I walked to my left straight to the big tree and kneeled down to her. I caressed her cheek and grabbed her face so that she'd face me. "Please believe me. I know, I screwed up, but I was mad because the Police is so stupid. They're so stupid that it hurts, really. You're definitely not a bitch and I can't believe that I called you ugly. Your face is beautiful, Lynny." She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her face into my chest. "You're really trying to be nice McCann. I don't know why, but you try." She finally spoke up and wiped her tears. "Can we stay here for a bit longer?" She asked shyly and I smiled. "Yeah, why not." I leaned back so that my back was pressed against the tree and I laid my arms around her waist. I pecked her hair. She's too nice. I don't remember anyone treating me this way.

We quietly snuck back into the house at 12 a.m and I heard Lynn giggle. "Why are they asleep so early tonight?" She asked. "I don't know." I gave her a goofy grin. We said our goodnights and she walked upstairs to her room. I took out a beer from our fridge and sat down on the sofa. She's something else. God, what's happening. I rubbed my face confused and sighed. "Just go and get her bro." My head snapped up and I saw Za leaning against the wall. I knew exactly what, or more who he was taking about and I knew that I couldn't fool him by playing dumb. He knows me too good. "How" I tugged at the ends of my hair frustrated. "I don't know man, just ask her out on a date or something." I furrowed my brows and looked at him. Has he lost his damn mind? "Are you serious? You know, that I'm not doing stuff like that." He rolled his eyes annoyed. "You love her Jason. Make an exception." He stated and went back to his room. Do I?

Note: This is just a mini filler before the next ‚big' Chapter.