Chapter 19

Avelyn's Point Of View:

We snuck back into the house because it was already past midnight. Jason carried me up the stairs and kissed me in front of my room "Goodnight princess." He whispered "Goodnight Jase." With that we went into our rooms and I quietly closed the door behind me. I got ready for bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up and quickly went to my closet as I remembered yesterday night. Jason took me out on a date and we were officially a couple! I put on a neck body con dress and some red Vans, before I put on a bit of make-up and brushed my hair. I opened the door and walked down the stairs already hearing the others voices.

As I was in the living room I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I instantly smiled like a moron. "Morning beautiful" Jason said and I could hear the hysteric gasp from CeCe. Everyone else was quiet and they're eyes were burning in my side. He pecked my cheek and I could feel his smile on my face.

"Morning." I replied and turned around in his arms and put my hands on the back of his neck. He pressed his forehead against mine and looked me deeply in the eyes. I think that I'm going to pass out. "OMG" CeCe squealed and jumped up. "You are finally dating. Yass" She stated and almost tackled us to the floor.

"Woah, chill." Jason said annoyed, but I just laughed. "Finally" Chaz said and gave Jason a bro hug. Archer nodded and smiled a little meanwhile Luc had raised brows and kept on eating his pickles. Ryan was nowhere to be seen so I guess that they kicked him out. "Gehgdwea" Someone choked behind me and I saw Tyler. "Imma beat the shit outta you if ya hurt her, got it?" He sternly said to Jason and then hugged me. "You're crazy Avy" "I know."

We went to the kitchen and started to make ourself breakfast... Well Luc's food kinda looked weird, but I tried to ignore it. My phone buzzed and I checked the message

From: Unknown To: Avelyn

You're not going to be with Jason forever babe. ;)

-S

Fuck. I completely forgot this. I looked around and quickly acted as if everything was okay. I didn't want them to worry when they're all so happy. I kept on eating, but realized Jason staring at me with worried eyes. "What's wrong?" He mouthed "Nothing" I mouthed back and blew him a kiss.

He pretended to catch it, but then it slipped out of his hands and he made a cry face while he jumped around 'chasing' the kiss. I choked on my food and burst out in laughter.

Chaz was looking amused while Sofia looked like she was thinking wether to call the mental hospital or not. I giggled and stood up. I jumped on Jason's back and helped him to catch the kiss. Apparently I got it, but I slowly put it back on my lips.

Jason pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. I cupped his face and kissed him on the lips. He sighed quietly and kissed back. "Okay, I got it: you guys are a cute lil couple, but can y'all please stop?" Tyler interrupted us and I rolled my eyes. "Okay Ty Ty." I said teasingly and he glared at me. "Don't call me that" He whined and I stuck my tongue out. He hated the nickname Ty Ty.

Jason excused himself, because he had some work to do and he jogged up the stairs. I sat down on the big comfortable couch next to Archer who was watching the news, even though it seemed like as if he wasn't even looking at them. His eyes were like always covered with purple eye lenses. "Yes Avelyn?" He asked calmly and looked down at me. No way that he's 17. And why the hell is he always so calm? I never saw him angry, annoyed, sad or something in that direction.

Let's make him upset. I glared at him and stared at the TV. He shifted in his place and looked at me confused. "I hate you." I whispered and he looked me deeply in the eyes. No emotions. "Why?" He asked, even calmer than before. "You're stupid, you're ugly, you're annoying-" "Okay, okay I gotcha" He said and chuckled. "I don't want to have anything to do with you. Jason told me how embarrassing you are because of you're stupid eyes and that you never make conversations on meeting and missions. You have such an contact lens fetish, it's sick."