Chapter 13

Avelyn's Point Of View:

"Stand up! Stand up! Stand up" CeCe yelled and jumped around on my bed. I grabbed a pillow with closed eyes and threw it in her direction. Or where I thought she would be. "You missed!" She cheered childish and I finally opened one eye. She literally threw herself on me. "Sorry that I didn't come sooner but we had to do some little extra for the mission so the girls stayed." She apologized and I hugged her back. I looked around and saw Sofia entering the room. She smiled at me and pushed CeCe from the bed. "Ouch" "God, thanks for saving me." I said, but what I didn't know was that Sofia intended to throw herself on me, too. She Jumped on me and squeezed me to death. Weirdos. I rolled my eyes and tried to push her off. She wore Gucci T-Shirt ; The Kooples x Puma Clyde Sneakers; Adam Selman x Le Specs sunglasses and no make-up. Again the opposite from CeCe who wore Topshop ; Dior ; Stuart Weitzman t with a dark lipstick. God, I missed them. This time I jumped on them and squeezed them. "What are we going to do?" I asked excited. "We're all going to the beach." CeCe said and I walked in my bathroom to take a shower and to dress into my dark laced bathing suit and a yellow skirt with a yellow shirt and black high boots. We walked downstairs and the boys already waited for us. Jason eyed me "Bikini or Bathing suit." He asked. "Bathing suit." I responded plainly and he smirked down at me. "At least no asshole will be checking you out... or maybe yes" He stated and rushed outside. Two cars were already parked there and we drove to the beach. There weren't a lot of people since it was early in the morning, but I guess that this was the purpose of this trip. Not too much attention. I took off the shirt, my skirt and the shoes and I saw Jason glare at me. "Why is it laced on the sides and the front?" He spat "Why not?" I asked him confused, what was wrong with him. He looked around.

"I swear, if a fucker checks you out then imma blow his head up." He murmured and grabbed my hand. He led me to a little cliff. There was a bigger one but I'd die if I looked down from there. "Do you wanna jump?" He asked me. I shook my head no. No way in hell will I jump down here. "Oh sorry. Girls never do this because they're too scared." He said and shrugged his shoulders. So we're always scared now, huh. I raised and brow. "I'll jump, but only if you do, too." I stated. He grinned down at me. "I'll count to 5." He said. "1" Shit, why did I agree. "2" He still held my hand, I couldn't just stay up here. "3" Oh my- I couldn't feel the rock underneath me. I looked scared at Jason. "Take a breath" He yelled and I closed my eyes. PLASH we fell into the water. We were so deep that all I could see was dark. Two strong arms grabbed me and dragged me up. I came out and took a deep breath. "This wasn't 5" I whined "Sorry" Jason whispered in my ear his body was pressed against mine and his arms were wrapped around my stomach. My breathing hitched as I realized how close he was. I looked up to distract myself. And I saw how high the 'little' rock actually was. "Oh my god." I whispered.2„I did it! And I didn't die!" I exclaimed happily and turned around to face Jason. He smiled down at me. His hazel brown eyes were filled with happiness and he he showed his perfect teethes while smiling which exposed his cute dimple. The water was dripping down from his soaking wet hair and he just held me here. "You did it.2 He whispered and looked down at my lips. His eyes were now more lustful than just nice and happy. I licked my already wet lips and leaned in. I pressed my lips against his soft plump ones and he sighed. His lips felt even better than I thought. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips perfectly collided against each other. He squeezed my hips softly as he deepened our kiss. I wrapped my legs around his torso, trying to come closer. We pulled apart and he licked his lips, savoring the taste. We only looked at each other until I realized what just happened. I kissed The most wanted criminal. I quickly unwrapped my legs and pushed him away. I swam back to the beach and looked around one last time. He looked like a little confused puppy and I had to stop myself from going back. I bet that he doesn't even care about me. Why would he? He has so many bitches. I walked back to the others and put on a smile. We played some games and then drove back home.

As we arrived Jason went straight into his office without even looking at me. Great. I sat down with the girls, including Dee which was surprising. Luc drove away with Archer and we started to watch Dexter. I don't know why, but it fascinated me, not that I wanted to try it out by myself. In the middle of the 3rd episode Luc came back with the exact same bowl that Jason crashed. Wow, he really liked it. He made himself cereal and sat beside us with his phone, typing something eagerly. Archer positioned himself beside the big glass wall, his arms crossed and looked at us calmly. Is he the bodyguard, or what. I briefly smiled at him and concentrated on the series. Suddenly the TV went all black. I looked up and saw Jason. "Having fun?" He spat and glared at me. His eyes looked sad and angry at the same time. I looked down and shrugged. "Tf Jason!" CeCe yelled. "Put it back on. He just started torturing someone." "You think that I fucking care about what you want CeCe? Go to the basement and practice instead of sitting here and getting fat."

"Shit's about to go down." Luc murmured without looking up from his phone. This dude was damn right.

I made myself as small as possible and didn't dare to look at him. What was going on in his head? "Anyway, I invited some girls over. Do not fucking disturb us, I finally wanna have some fun.2 He said annoyed and walked back up. We all looked at him in shock. "Alright" CeCe whispered in my ear. "What did you do?" "Me?" I asked her surprised "Nothing." "Don't lie to me. I know that this has something to do with ya. Tell me. What happened between you two." I sighed and dragged her with me in the bathroom. I was used to do this at school and I guess that I'm still doing it. The toilet is the safest place. I closed the door behind us and then faced CeCe. "But promise me you won't tell everyone." I pleaded. She rolled her eyes and threw her hands in the air. "Duh!" I giggled quietly. "So, today at the beach, we uh, after that we jumped from the cliff, we... you know, we" "Youuuu...?" She dug deeper. "We, it's more me... We kissed." I admitted and looked down, waiting for her reaction. "OMG! I freaking knew it!" She exclaimed and I tried to close her mouth since she was really loud. "What do you mean?" I asked her confused. "I mean, that I knew it. But why is he mad now and why aren't ya'll a couple?" She furrowed her brows. "Well, I kinda stopped and walked back." I nervously scratched my arm. "Aah, right. You kissed him then you pushed him off, left him behind and ignored him the whole day. I get it." She faked understandability. "Tf girl!? Are you kidding me, you completely confused him. Plus he's Jason, confusion means anger." She freaked out. "Ssssh, I didn't mean to CeCe. Really. I just, I was just surprised by my own action." "Okay, think about how you could explain everything to him and have fun in the meantime. He has stuff to do now." "Yeah stuff with other women... I know that one, he made it clear." I sighed.

Jason's Point Of View:

As I walked down again to open the door for the sluts I saw Lynn and the other girls doing a pillow fight. She jumped up and down, laughed and squealed every time another pillow hit her. She looked so cute with that big red and fluffy pillow in her tiny hands. I wish that I could take a pillow and surprise her, but I know that she wouldn't want that. She doesn't care about me and as much as I want to talk her about that kiss and make her mine forever, I know that she can have fun without me. She played me and I don't like that. Why not just play back? I took a deep breath, put a smirk on and opened the door. Let's fuck.

Note: Tell me what you think!